Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Subcutaneous Injection Advice

ElevenBravo77

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
I'm on TRT and have been having some issues stabilizing my test and estrogen levels lately. I've posted a couple threads about it.

After some advice from a couple guys on the forum and plenty of research, I've decided to try subQ injections. I'm not looking to debate the effectiveness or if it is better than IM, I'm just just looking for any tips or advice from anyone who's done it.

One thing I've read is that it is important not to inject more than .5cc which is no issue for me. I currently inject .4cc IM once a week. When I go to subQ I'll be injecting .2cc twice a week.

These are some of the pros and cons I've discovered from my research:

Pros:
More stable hormone levels
Lower hematocrit in some cases
Less test required in some cases
Easier to self inject (not an issue for me)
Less residual waste due to smaller syringe

Cons:
Fewer injection sites for rotation
Can be more painful than IM
Can cause lumps at injection sites
Limited volume per injection

I realize results can vary per individual anf i may not see the same positive effects others have but I think in my situation it is worth giving subQ a shot.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'd question the more stable levels.

I think in many case guys see more stable levels because they inject subQ more frequently since the volume is lower. However, I did see some guys share bloods showing more stable levels and they said they kept all variables the same aside from injecting subQ rather than IM. It seems some research points to slower absorption in fat than muscle, which reduces spikes in test levels.

I think in many case guys see more stable levels because they inject subQ more frequently since the volume is lower. However, I did see some guys share bloods showing more stable levels and they said they kept all variables the same aside from injecting subQ rather than IM. It seems some research points to slower absorption in fat than muscle, which reduces spikes in test levels.

That makes sense logically.

That makes sense logically.

The primary reason I decided to try it is I've been having issues with spikes in my test levels and I think its impacting my E levels negatively. I want to go to twice weekly injections but it will tough in a standard 3ml syringe. I stocked up on about 3 years worth of Test E 250 and I only use 100mg a week for TRT. Injecting twice a week would mean .2cc of oil each pin so I think the most logical way to do this is a smaller syringe. As far as I know the only option would be a slin pin and subQ injections.

The primary reason I decided to try it is I've been having issues with spikes in my test levels and I think its impacting my E levels negatively. I want to go to twice weekly injections but it will tough in a standard 3ml syringe. I stocked up on about 3 years worth of Test E 250 and I only use 100mg a week for TRT. Injecting twice a week would mean .2cc of oil each pin so I think the most logical way to do this is a smaller syringe. As far as I know the only option would be a slin pin and subQ injections.

Have you tried every 3.5days IM? I was doing once per week and switched to 3.5 days and the difference was noticeable. You may want try this before subQ. I use a 1ml syringe with 27ga needle for quad and 25ga for glute.

Have you tried every 3.5days IM? I was doing once per week and switched to 3.5 days and the difference was noticeable. You may want try this before subQ. I use a 1ml syringe with 27ga needle for quad and 25ga for glute.

Where did you find 1ml syringes that work with needles suitable for IM? All the 1ml syringes I can find seem to be for subQ or IV injection and wouldn't work for IM.

Are they 2 piece so you can swap needles or do you have to draw and pin with the same needle?

Where did you find 1ml syringes that work with needles suitable for IM? All the 1ml syringes I can find seem to be for subQ or IV injection and wouldn't work for IM.

Are they 2 piece so you can swap needles or do you have to draw and pin with the same needle?

You can get everything at west end medical
I get 1ml syringe with 25 gauge needle combo(lure lock) and then 27ga needles separate. They ship fast. You could also try gpz medlabs or tiger medical as well.

https://westendmedicalsupplies.com/

You basically answered your own question and concerns, so there really isn't need for much feedback because you're already going in the right direction with the expectancy and mindset that you should have. Keep the volume low, and remember it's more about microdosing compared to larger volume.

for myself personally I cannot under any circumstance use oil subq, I do not metabolize it well and my body immediately quarantines it right off.

I will always be IM guy, however I have seen a lot of blood work along with clinical data backing up the claims that microdosing or lower volumes Subq is a great alternative for certain users.

You can get everything at west end medical
I get 1ml syringe with 25 gauge needle combo(lure lock) and then 27ga needles separate. They ship fast. You could also try gpz medlabs or tiger medical as well.

https://westendmedicalsupplies.com/

Thanks bro, I'll check it out. I haven't had much luck finding 1ml luer lock...guess I just didn't look hard enough

- - - Updated - - -

Them or gpz services. Literally you get whatever syringe size you want and get luer-lok pins and can choose whatever combo you want. I always draw with an 18-21 gauge and pin with a 23-25 gauge needle.

Thats what I'm doing now...typically draw with 21g and inject with 25g. I've just only been able to get 3ml luer lok syringes. If I can get 1ml I may just stick with IM

You basically answered your own question and concerns, so there really isn't need for much feedback because you're already going in the right direction with the expectancy and mindset that you should have. Keep the volume low, and remember it's more about microdosing compared to larger volume.

for myself personally I cannot under any circumstance use oil subq, I do not metabolize it well and my body immediately quarantines it right off.

I will always be IM guy, however I have seen a lot of blood work along with clinical data backing up the claims that microdosing or lower volumes Subq is a great alternative for certain users.

I'm honestly not sure how my body will react to subQ. Some guys seem to switch and never go back but it doesnt work well for others. Results and affects seem to be specific to the individual.

I may get some 1ml luer-lok syringes and stick with IM going to twice weekly injections and see if that stabilizes my levels some before going the subQ route

I'm on TRT and have been having some issues stabilizing my test and estrogen levels lately. I've posted a couple threads about it.

After some advice from a couple guys on the forum and plenty of research, I've decided to try subQ injections. I'm not looking to debate the effectiveness or if it is better than IM, I'm just just looking for any tips or advice from anyone who's done it.

One thing I've read is that it is important not to inject more than .5cc which is no issue for me. I currently inject .4cc IM once a week. When I go to subQ I'll be injecting .2cc twice a week.

These are some of the pros and cons I've discovered from my research:

Pros:
More stable hormone levels
Lower hematocrit in some cases
Less test required in some cases
Easier to self inject (not an issue for me)
Less residual waste due to smaller syringe

Cons:
Fewer injection sites for rotation
Can be more painful than IM
Can cause lumps at injection sites
Limited volume per injection

I realize results can vary per individual anf i may not see the same positive effects others have but I think in my situation it is worth giving subQ a shot.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would add higher chance for scar tissue as well under cons

also for pros i would be skeptical of some of those findings, would attribute much of that to coincidence

So a question would be how bad is having test spike? So long as the baseline/average is higher?

The problem I seem to be having is Estrogen spiking along with Test. Based on my last bloodwork, I need an AI even with Test well within normal TRT range. I'm hoping maybe it was a false reading or an anomaly due to something in my system or diet.

My family is a food family, especially during the holidays so that is when I struggle the most with diet. I wasn't totally out of control but there were a few weeks where my diet wasn't exactly clean. Maybe this had a negative impact on my hormone levels

The problem I seem to be having is Estrogen spiking along with Test. Based on my last bloodwork, I need an AI even with Test well within normal TRT range. I'm hoping maybe it was a false reading or an anomaly due to something in my system or diet.

My family is a food family, especially during the holidays so that is when I struggle the most with diet. I wasn't totally out of control but there were a few weeks where my diet wasn't exactly clean. Maybe this had a negative impact on my hormone levels

What were your estrogen numbers and ranges? Are you getting high E sides or just looking at the numbers? How do you feel? My E levels run a bit high but it's where I feel the best. What are you taking for TRT dose? Doing multiple shots should help control the E a bit. Mine sits lower when when I inject e3.5d as apposed to 1 time per week.

Do you know which methodology your bloodwork is being done with? Chemiluminescence Immunoassays (CLIA) methodology or electrochemiluminescence (ECL)?

If I remember rightly, and as per the first post, those that have done this go to a 1/2ml (or .5cc) 1x a week. The potential 'bubble' is after all gonna be very small. 5ml is about a teaspoon. So 1/10th of that. Sub-Q is, again IIRC, ideal for TRT. The issues include less sites to jab.

What were your estrogen numbers and ranges? Are you getting high E sides or just looking at the numbers? How do you feel? My E levels run a bit high but it's where I feel the best. What are you taking for TRT dose? Doing multiple shots should help control the E a bit. Mine sits lower when when I inject e3.5d as apposed to 1 time per week.

I am on 100mg a week which typically keeps me in the mid 600 to low 700 range for test levels. On my last bloods, my test was about 560 and my estrogen was 78, with 39 being high end of normal range.

I have been injecting once a week for the past couple years without issue so this is new. My plan is to inject more frequently but my primary concern is volume of oil. At twice a week I'll be injecting .2cc each injection which is tough in a standard 3ml syringe with 1" needle. This is main reason I am thinking of trying subQ, because this is basically microdosing which seems to work well for a lot of people subQ

Back
Top Bottom