Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test deca cycle advice

cavi

Guys need some advice about deca. Been on test for 12 weeks 500mg gained 26 lbs and 1 % fat, added 400 deca on the 12th week untill week 22.AI in hand, hcg shot every week and pct planned.No sides. I know that i should start deca by week 1 or take it for next cycle but i wanted more gains and decided so. Im on week 16 and did t gain even a single pound, 1 month on deca, test is Alpha Pharma and deca is Decaver Vermodje from anabolshob considered the best here. Can be bunk deca ? Or should i wait it to kik in ? Thank you.

hella yea bro...ton of alpha pharma is bunk....no results from deca isn't realistic...

Bro, my test from alpha allowed me to gain 26+ lbs, when introduced DECAVER from anabolshop 4 weeks and no results.

Guys need some advice about deca. Been on test for 12 weeks 500mg gained 26 lbs and 1 % fat, added 400 deca on the 12th week untill week 22.AI in hand, hcg shot every week and pct planned.No sides. I know that i should start deca by week 1 or take it for next cycle but i wanted more gains and decided so. Im on week 16 and did t gain even a single pound, 1 month on deca, test is Alpha Pharma and deca is Decaver Vermodje from anabolshob considered the best here. Can be bunk deca ? Or should i wait it to kik in ? Thank you.

deca has a very long half life, it can take 7 weeks to kick it, give it more time.Glad to see you got such great results on the alpha pharma test.Its my favorite brand on here !

Yep bro, awesome results, no pain injections but a little expensive. Have you ever tried DECAVER or TRENAVER from anabolshop ?
ied

Yep bro, awesome results, no pain injections but a little expensive. Have you ever tried DECAVER or TRENAVER from anabolshop ?
ied

i never tried either from anabolshop but deca can take awhile to kick in, like i said, it has a long half life.

you just gained 26 pounds!!! did you expect to gain another 26?

your body is telling you its had enough. I am 100% against what you are doing and its reckless. need to come off steroids and let your body catch up. your soft tissues are wrecked doing what you just did.

i'm not sure what your before stats were but I guarantee you were woefully below what you could of achieved naturally. I wish you would of gained 26 pounds over the course of a year or two and not in 12 weeks

Bro, let me tell you that u can't know my before stats and the 70% of the 26 pounds are real muscle tissue. So adding deca i wanted to stimulate new receptors, for sure i will not gain another 26 pounds bro.. Maybe 6 or 8 if im lucky.

If you want to create new receptors and repair old ones then Trenbolone is what you need, it carries a 500% anabolic rate compared to test alone.

For me, it usually takes 8-10 weeks before I can really see gains beginning to kick in.. joints usually feel great 6 weeks in, maybe sooner for me.. I don't think you'll see much of actual muscle gains from the Deca in that time period, but I honestly feel its a bad idea man.. bro 26 lbs is a lot of weight.. and if you're saying 18 lbs of that is muscle, you should be more than satisfied with that IMO. I think most guys here would be stoked with that much muscle gain.. you're really pushing it man.. you're doing things that dont really make sense all for some extra weight.. but you can hurt yourself.. call it a day, cavi.. get through some solid pct, recover and lay out a solid plan for your next cycle.. just my two cents.

your body is telling you its had enough. I am 100% against what you are doing and its reckless. need to come off steroids and let your body catch up. your soft tissues are wrecked doing what you just did.

i'm not sure what your before stats were but I guarantee you were woefully below what you could of achieved naturally. I wish you would of gained 26 pounds over the course of a year or two and not in 12 weeks

100% spot on from Steve. Dude you didn't add Deca in until week 13! By then myostatin levels were peaked out in your system, and your gains were stalled out. You won't gain shit from that point until you come off long enough to let everything baseline for at least 3 months. That was just a waste of gear. You can't just keep gaining forever. It doesn't work that way, or bodybuilders would be 400+ lbs in just a couple years

I agree with Steve and RR. You cant gain forever... Be responsible man

you made a big mistake adding deca in that late especially after that amount of size gain... what exactly do you expect at this point? you do realize that too much growth all at once is going to be very harmful to your body right? its far too much stress on yourself... you need to just stop immediately and run your pct... your going to do yourself far more harm than good... you have gotten greedy now and it will be a hard lesson for you...

you can run a sarms bridge in between cycles to maintain, clean up and add to your gains... read my articles on sarms at www.evolutionary.org/sarms

i am giving you an article to read on pct and a full protocol... after that, follow the sarms bridge i am providing to you as well...

http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es www.n2bm.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com

5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 dspark n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
1-12 n2slin www.n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
clomid 50/25/25/25 www.ag-guys.com
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

you havent given it enough time to kick in deca won't hit you with gains until at least week 5-6 in my experience.

I have to agree with everyone else, its to late in the cycle and deca takes a little longer then 4 weeks to see any thing from. Save that for the next one.

Thank you guys, yes i've done several gains, but as all of you know, you want more, and more and more. Im thinking to let deca work for another 2-3 weeks, see what happens and than go on pct, stack osta and s4 for 3 months, till my next cycle, test-tren-dbol-npp with obiouvsly anti-prolactin. Disappointed on gains, im now on 500 test and 400 deca, test dropped from 750 to 500 4 weeks ago, still gaining. Gained 6 pounds from when i dropped test. I think that with good 4k+ clean diet and little dose of gear you'll continue gain muscle mass. Obiouvsly that happens if u are not near to your genetic potential. So this is my 40th day on deca, maybe need another 10/20 days for feeling the "kick in". No sides since today, bloodwork perfect, not suppressed at all, so why should i go off ? Yea my body needs a break, ok, but i think i can gain more. This can be stupid, or not. Im not a pro, or advanced bodybuilder, but they are ON all the year.... For several years.... I think that my body can gain more muscle mass now. Will take a break of 2 / 3 months (On sarms of course) before summer-cycle.

Agreed, 26lbs is crazy for an amount gained in a cycle. Maybe 1 percent fat and 80 percent water lol.

Back
Top Bottom