Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloated stomach

puglyyuperr

Registered
I am having issues with stomach bloat. My stomach just sticks out and feels super uncomfortable. What can I do to get this feeling away ?

It's after the holidays. Probably your gut flora is off from all the holiday festivities. Eat clean and add in quality yogurt and or kimchi. It will help but it may take a good 2 weeks of clean eating to straiten it out.

I am having issues with stomach bloat. My stomach just sticks out and feels super uncomfortable. What can I do to get this feeling away ?

What are you eating?

How long have this been going on?
What's your diet like?
If it's food related bloating and you are not sure which food specifically is causing this you might wanna try elimination approach for a while.

It's after the holidays. Probably your gut flora is off from all the holiday festivities. Eat clean and add in quality yogurt and or kimchi. It will help but it may take a good 2 weeks of clean eating to straiten it out.

Do we know that he partook in the holiday festivities? I know that I didn't. So he may not have, either.

Back
Top Bottom