Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acid reflux problem. How to treat

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I never had this problem until 2020 , but now is insane . I undestand using 100mg dbol day and 200mg anadrol and 700mg trenbolone is enouth to cause this acid reflux .
Im trying baking soda and i believe it helps alot . What do you think is the best to treat the acid reflux ?

Pantoprazole... 20mg OTC. or 40mg prescription.
Its a ppi. Proton pump inhibitor.
Gives me no side effects unlike other stronger ppi's.

I never had this problem until 2020 , but now is insane . I undestand using 100mg dbol day and 200mg anadrol and 700mg trenbolone is enouth to cause this acid reflux .
Im trying baking soda and i believe it helps alot . What do you think is the best to treat the acid reflux ?

1-2 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar with water daily. I had severe acid reflux after my competition and this totally took care of it!!

1-2 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar with water daily. I had severe acid reflux after my competition and this totally took care of it!!

Ehh...idk about this. It’s basic chemistry. Vinegar is an acid. You’d need an alkaline, like baking soda. I’ve heard folks talk about Apple cider vinegar, but to use acid to get rid of acid...?

you cure acid reflux by not throwing MORE SHIT at the problem

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but if you are following these 'bodybuilder diets' AND using steroids your gut is shot.

come off everything and FAST, cure your gut health instead of looking for things to take

The reality of using gear is often using many compounds, and then more compounds to tolerate those compounds and so on and so forth.
A simple OTC proton pump inhibitor to reduce gastric acid while on specific compounds isn't the end of the world.

We use aromatase inhibitors, dopamine agonist, all sorts of shit.
Too much tren u might need sleep aids ect... It's never ending.
Some end up on blood pressure / cholesterol Meds who knows what to run the gear they do. Fk that personally

If it's too much, reduce Ur dosages.

Ehh, each to there own.

Ehh...idk about this. It’s basic chemistry. Vinegar is an acid. You’d need an alkaline, like baking soda. I’ve heard folks talk about Apple cider vinegar, but to use acid to get rid of acid...?

The article will explain it, it’s not the acid that fixes the problem it’s the other properties of ACV that fixes the problem.

This is the only thread I found that had anything about blood pressure and I'm not sure how to make this question anywhere else in the forms.

My blood pressure is 150/86ish . Sometimes lower. That's on my gfs machine. Most the time it's the same on docters machine. Then I say something about it and then the docters check it with there ears and a cuff. Then its 135ish/80ish. They still will not give me meds. Am I over thinking this will hurt my kidneys?

Ditch the tren, there truly is no fix for acid from tren, there is temporary band-aids and that is all you'll be doing is treating symptoms. This is why I do NOT use tren, I have tried everything under the sun, supps, diets changes, you name it, tren is just an absolute. beast.

Mobster is right of course when you have a problem is much better to reduce what causes it than put something to cure , because with such high dosages of orals why try to fix something so strong.

fun fact: acid reflux did not exist for 2M years of human history. it only started when humans started over eating and trashing their gut health

That, and the fact that people are living longer. I never had a problem with reflux until I was in my 50's. That shit kills me every day. I use alkaline drops in seltzer with baking soda and that works. But it's temporary. I never leave the house without Roaids.

As for the hardcore stuff, the one that works best for me is Pepcid. (Famotidine). But I try to avoid it because all those PP's have nasty sides if you use them too much. Nexium did nothing for me.

The main concern with acid reflux is it can lead to esophical cancer. But no worries -- keeps taking those doasges of d-bol, anadrol and tren and you'll be dead long before that develops.

Why are you bitching about reflux and members offering cures when you're taking 100mg dbol day and 200mg anadrol a fkin day? WTF!!

I’m more concerned about the Tren at 700mg. Tren is notorious for acid reflux and at that high of a dose I can see why he has it. Tren at half that much gave me acid reflux. Shit is awful and will probably never run it again. The orals at that high is stupid as well. Going to wreck is liver at that dose.

Well your problem is what you are taking. So stop taking it. That is what's causing and that would be how to fix it

Back
Top Bottom