Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol and anavar stack

Heathead

Registered
I wanted to run Winstrol and anavar oxandrolone together but wasn't sure if it would be to liver toxic to do so. I have already run each by themselves and I had good results running Winstrol dry me out good, while the anavar did help me burn some fat in my abs were popping out. has anyone tried stacking both together at the same time

You can use them together, but I would limit the period and dose. Something like 40mg anavar and 40mg winstrol for 4-6 weeks is reasonable

Personally I would just pick one. I like to split a wet with a dry compound but don’t really see why to split these two, unless your looking to save money. Run 30mg of each daily.

I wanted to run Winstrol and anavar oxandrolone together but wasn't sure if it would be to liver toxic to do so. I have already run each by themselves and I had good results running Winstrol dry me out good, while the anavar did help me burn some fat in my abs were popping out. has anyone tried stacking both together at the same time

Winstrol and anavar is an amazing stack.

8 weeks
Winstrol 50mgs/day
Anavar 50mgs/day
cardazol 3 caps/day

You'll get shredded for sure.

If you run them both you need to half the recommended dosage. Otherwise its just too much toxicity

bro run winstrol 75-100mg a day, cut you up hard

Yes they will be liver toxic. Keep dosing around half and make sure you have a good liver support

Back
Top Bottom