Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice!

BendTheBar95

Registered
I'm currently running test c 250 MENT 50, tren 150 and mast p I'm starting to feel sides of gyno which would be best aromasin, CABER, or?

depending on how deep into your cycle is you might need letro. ment is not one you ever stack with another estrogen or androgen, you always run it solo or run with a mild steroid only

I love how people do reckless stuff then ask questions on how to fix it. Don't they teach. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" in grade school anymore?

I'm currently running test c 250 MENT 50, tren 150 and mast p I'm starting to feel sides of gyno which would be best aromasin, CABER, or?

I would do both aromasin and dostinex, just low dose it to start.

0.25mgs dostinex/week
12.5mgs aromasin EOD

See how your gynecomastia is after 10-14 days.

Why wasn't you taking an AI from day 1?

- - - Updated - - -

I love how people do reckless stuff then ask questions on how to fix it. Don't they teach. "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" in grade school anymore?

Nope. Which is a shame

Man ment isn’t something to mess with. An ai should of been being ran since day 1

Back
Top Bottom