Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Euro-Pharmacies UGL

deejal01

<b>EVO V.I.P.</b>
EVO Logger
Good morning. I miscalculated a cycle and will run short of anavar. Naps domestic has Euro-Pharmcies in stock. I have never used their products. I have four weeks left until my my big, big, National Qualifer and am looking at options:
1. Order the var and continue to run it with the mast, tren, test, and winny at the appropriate doses.
2. Drop the tren, var, winny and run a four week cycle of halo with test. I have used halo before and I just go into seclusion away from people. It would be just four weeks test, halo, masteron. I have all the protection. Halo irritates my soul but the hardening is amazing.

I respond well to either stack.

I guess my real question here is the legitimacy of Euro-Pharmacies. I have used their letrozole and was satisfied.

Good morning. I miscalculated a cycle and will run short of anavar. Naps domestic has Euro-Pharmcies in stock. I have never used their products. I have four weeks left until my my big, big, National Qualifer and am looking at options:
1. Order the var and continue to run it with the mast, tren, test, and winny at the appropriate doses.
2. Drop the tren, var, winny and run a four week cycle of halo with test. I have used halo before and I just go into seclusion away from people. It would be just four weeks test, halo, masteron. I have all the protection. Halo irritates my soul but the hardening is amazing.

I guess my real question here is the legitimacy of Euro-Pharmacies. I have used their letrozole and was satisfied.

First I used euro pharmacies before. Got it from psl good quality.

Now to your question. I don't like option 2 because I hate halotestin and it does NOT compare to anavar trenbolone winstrol, not even close.

I pick option 1: Order anavar and continue to stack it with your cycle, and when you get closer to the show drop the testosterone and stay on trenbolone winstrol masteron anavar to keep hard.

EP anavar is one of the companies most chart-topping products.

years of labs test and blind testing has been done.

here is some new and other recent test results, we have had white and color coded tabs tested.

EP has always tested products and will continual due so. :)

ByWgXKk.png

hBAJBGR.png

Back
Top Bottom