Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any supps to help with drug testing?

Gannom

Registered
I am having to go in to get drug tested for a new job and I am worried I will get caught with pot in my system. What supplements can I take to cleanse out my system to give me the best chance to pass this test? I am curious to hear your experiences

I am having to go in to get drug tested for a new job and I am worried I will get caught with pot in my system. What supplements can I take to cleanse out my system to give me the best chance to pass this test? I am curious to hear your experiences

Depended what type of testing they do. If it's hair I think you are fucked. For piss there are a bunch of products out there that i've heard work pretty good. Feel rite foods sells some.

Depended what type of testing they do. If it's hair I think you are fucked. For piss there are a bunch of products out there that i've heard work pretty good. Feel rite foods sells some.

good advice man.

If you're drug tested I don't think any supplements will help. You can try those cleanses but if they test your hair you can't do anything.

n2bm has any supps you need n2generate
and bridge better than glutamine or anything else

Quadsweep - the biggest quads on the forum, period

I haven’t heard of anything that is proven. Just drink a lot of water and hope for the best I guess

Back
Top Bottom