Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Storing protein powder

TheodoU

Registered
I will be spending the next six months in Europe and my house is going to be empty but I will have the air condition running and I'm going to say that to 82 degrees while I'm gone
my question is will my supplements get ruined. Especially my protein powder because I have two tubs of it

I will be spending the next six months in Europe and my house is going to be empty but I will have the air condition running and I'm going to say that to 82 degrees while I'm gone
my question is will my supplements get ruined. Especially my protein powder because I have two tubs of it

If you have air conditioning keep it in a dark place and it wont get ruined.

Set it lower - you're not gonna be there so why 82? Put the lids on tight

It will be fine man no worries.

Back
Top Bottom