Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar experience(psl)

Ppelton91

Registered
Just seeing if anybody has any experience with anavar from PSL.. I know their gear is G2G , but I also know anavar is a frequently underdosed/compound do to its ingredients being so costly. I'm looking into getting some and stuck between it and anavar. Any feedback appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

underdosed/compound do to its ingredients being so costly. I'm looking into getting some and stuck between winstrol and anavar.

They are our sponsor for reason and definitely one of the most reputable online sources you can find.

i havent used psl anavar because i dont care for anavar but i know psl is on top of their game and have heard nothing but great things about them

Just seeing if anybody has any experience with anavar from PSL.. I know their gear is G2G , but I also know anavar is a frequently underdosed/compound do to its ingredients being so costly. I'm looking into getting some and stuck between it and anavar. Any feedback appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

underdosed/compound do to its ingredients being so costly. I'm looking into getting some and stuck between winstrol and anavar.
Psl anavar is 100% legit and dosed properly.

Thanks guys.. would joints be better off with test e/anavar v.s. test e/winstrol?
Winstrol can dry you out resulting in dry joints or injured tendons and ligaments if not used properly.
Anavar will help promote collagen and elastin. Better....

Thanks guys.. would joints be better off with test e/anavar v.s. test e/winstrol?

For a performance enhancer winstrol is better but quite a bit harsher. Only thing about anavar is it makes me unintrested in sex, even with 300-400 test. Can still perform and bust.
Your joints would like anavar better but I never had a problem as long i drink a lot of water, flax/fish oil, animal fat. When you get more experienced you could squirt a little deca as well.

For a performance enhancer winstrol is better but quite a bit harsher. Only thing about anavar is it makes me unintrested in sex, even with 300-400 test. Can still perform and bust.
Your joints would like anavar better but I never had a problem as long i drink a lot of water, flax/fish oil, animal fat. When you get more experienced you could squirt a little deca as well.
This is an argument that has gone on forever.
Winni or anavar.
Personally i say var. Performance, strength, pumps, and it doesnt nearly hit your cholesterol as hard as winni.
Which is better for cutting/finisher. Winni

This is an argument that has gone on forever.
Winni or anavar.
Personally i say var. Performance, strength, pumps, and it doesnt nearly hit your cholesterol as hard as winni.
Which is better for cutting/finisher. Winni

Maybe bodybulding its debatable but experts are pretty much aligned when athletic performance is priority. Just look at the failed drug tests in the Olympics. far more failures for winny.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe bodybulding its debatable but experts are pretty much aligned when athletic performance is priority. Just look at the failed drug tests in the Olympics. far more failures for winny.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doping_cases_in_athletics

well i am biased against winny because of the joint and hair problems it gives me but some guys love it.. why not try var this time and then winny the next

I like the results of winnie more as well, but it wrecks your lipid profile and makes your joints hurt after a while.

Back
Top Bottom