Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lessons Learned...

The Best Thread ..... Cannot thank you enough for starting this.ince again everyone thankyou all from.the bottom.of.my hard its a well of knoldge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The Best Thread ..... Cannot thank you enough for starting this.ince again everyone thankyou all from.the bottom.of.my hard its a well of knoldge.

Don't use steroids until you're over 25 years old. You will screw up your health.

Good stuff.. Enjoy the thread fellas

Don't use steroids until you're over 25 years old. You will screw up your health.

Well this is a big questions nowadays. It differs from person to person. Depends how much the person has matured and sometimes even then, some super young people still get away with takin AAS and not having any issues. The biggest reason why most young people shouldnt take it is because a lot of them dont train hard enough and have bad diets and think roids will make up for it. Plain and simple they dont want to work hard and just jump to injecting and never built the work ethic required to be good. And when they come off hah. They end up jumping back on every 1-2 months with anything they can get their hands on and start abusing, then the health issues arise. Think about it, how many teenagers/young dudes that take roids were actually legitimitally buff before they took it. Its rare that anyone even tries to push themselves naturally now which is kind of sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question. When I go for blood what do I choose ? Like what test I need after cycle and how long after cycle we need the bood test done .

I made the mistake of doing a Tren/ Test cycle for my first cycle. It was a mistake. Luckily I was in my 40s and it was an acetate cycle so I could adjust quickly. Don’t do Tren for your first cycle like everyone has already said. Learn your body with just higher levels of Test first. You will thank me later

I made the mistake of doing a Tren/ Test cycle for my first cycle. It was a mistake. Luckily I was in my 40s and it was an acetate cycle so I could adjust quickly. Don’t do Tren for your first cycle like everyone has already said. Learn your body with just higher levels of Test first. You will thank me later

I dont know if tren/test is a mistake that's not a bad 1st cycle if doses are right.

Back
Top Bottom