Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simplysteds.com Source Review - Honestly Quite Surprised so far

I placed my order with simplysteds on 1/12/19. I received an email saying the order was dispatched but then never received any further emails regarding tracking info. I’ve tried emailing them twice so far requesting an update on my order. Haven’t received a single response. This is my first order with them. Is it still too soon to consider it a scam?

Ordered a shred stack from simplysteds and two months of injection kits. I only received half of the stack. Got the test, winny, and t3 fat burner. Nothing else came. Emailed 4 times about it and included all my info and no response. Fuck these pricks

I placed my order with simplysteds on 1/12/19. I received an email saying the order was dispatched but then never received any further emails regarding tracking info. I’ve tried emailing them twice so far requesting an update on my order. Haven’t received a single response. This is my first order with them. Is it still too soon to consider it a scam?

Their tracking has been bugging up lately. You'll need to ask them for the tracking number and use the usps site to track.

Their tracking has been bugging up lately. You'll need to ask them for the tracking number and use the

ive just ordered some clomid nd tamoxifen responded to my email within 2 hours and confirmed payment... i recieved tracking number 2 days later... Just waiting on arrival now

Hi, im new to the forum but just wanted to say my two cents about my experience thus far with simplysteds.

I ordered noszkar anavar for a cutting cycle. Great customer service initially. Answered questions re:dosage promptly prior to order being placed. It has been a week now, no sign of package being delivered yet. No tracking number given. No dispatch email sent to email. I live in uk so am becoming slightly concerned. Will keep you all posted.

Peace.

I've ordered from them 6 times. 5 orders were flawless and one came with a little coaxing. the tracking stuff never worked on any of my orders but they all showed up in about two weeks.

Just read these after placing an order order with them :/

Ive been buying from them since december ive ordered 5 times. only one problem with 1 of my orders that i made in december although they did explain it was apparently due to the Christmas and holiday period. Other than that theve been great.

Ive been buying from them since december ive ordered 5 times. only one problem with 1 of my orders that i made in december although they did explain it was apparently due to the Christmas and holiday period. Other than that theve been great.

dude you in on the scams, you ain't fooling no one here. Simplysteds aka simplyscams

I just want to say, I have ordered from them twice and it was flawless. I must admit, all I ordered was their alliance Test C, so a very simple order. My last order was in Feb, and it was flawless, about 2 week delivery time. Im worried reading this post, I hope they didnt go to shit all of a sudden. The alliance Tests C is really nice by the way!

I've just made a fairly biggish order with them again - as mentioned before, never had any issues, lets see what happens.

Got half of my order and now they've disappeared - purchased the rest of my cycle from the anabolic store - great service! next day delivery in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom