Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are sarms suppressive or not

tunior

Registered
so this is a weird question but I'm actually looking to take something that isn't a steroid that WILL suppress me! with my research I found that sarms could be my answer
my motive is that I'm trying to get my test levels low enough so I can get on prescribed TRT since my insurance will cover it at 90% and plus I travel a lot and need a script
can anyone give me an answer

so this is a weird question but I'm actually looking to take something that isn't a steroid that WILL suppress me! with my research I found that sarms could be my answer
my motive is that I'm trying to get my test levels low enough so I can get on prescribed TRT since my insurance will cover it at 90% and plus I travel a lot and need a script
can anyone give me an answer

Yes for sure some sarms like s23 will suppress you big time. However, most sarms people won't.
Cardarine/Stenabolic aren't even hormonal and not sarms.

If your test levels are not low enough to get on trt why do you want on trt? I'm having trouble understanding the logic

If your test levels are not low enough to get on trt why do you want on trt? I'm having trouble understanding the logic

Ditto. Care to explain OP?

Guys have you covered go and grab some s23!!

I don't recommend manipulating bloods but if you are going to do it anyways, overtrain for a couple days and severe lack of sleep will make a big difference. Also, get bloods as late in the day as they will allow.

Try should be a last ditch effort and we see so many people that are ready to just jump straight to it

Back
Top Bottom