Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned Nutrition Log

awm1981

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Hey guys, I will be logging both of the products from Banned Nutrition, Cardazol and M1-MK.

I will be adding both to my current Sarms1 stack im running.

Will post more info when i start either tomorrow or Monday but current status is below.

Stats are 6'9" 250 pounds right now.

yixhsfJ.jpg

excellent brother... so the way to start out with dosing is as follows...

1 cap of each first thing in the morning... 1 cap of each 30 minutes prior to your workout and then 2 more caps of each 15 minutes prior to your workout... thats direct instructions from them on the dosing

excellent brother... so the way to start out with dosing is as follows...

1 cap of each first thing in the morning... 1 cap of each 30 minutes prior to your workout and then 2 more caps of each 15 minutes prior to your workout... thats direct instructions from them on the dosing

Sweet will do Dylan!!

Is that the old pic you've used a few times or did you just use those leggings again?

Hahahaha Mobster you know how hard it is to find tall sized spandex?? Seriously i own about 30 pairs of the same ones no lie and they are all green. That pic was about a week or so ago.

Ill try to change them up for your sake though hahaha!

Gearhead good call products are below. Not that packaging is a super important factor but the product looks great. Best part is they actually used different colors on the 2 products with the capsules. Thats my only gripe with Sarms1 is that everything is the same color so if I accidentally mix or drop a capsule I have no idea what it is.

AfVePni.jpg

What other sarms are you running and tell us something about your goals?

Sure so I was running cardarine but im dropping it since cardazol is similar as an endurance booster. Also I usually run N2Generate with my sarms as I like the boost from it but will be dropping that as well as the M1-MK is similar to that in that its a natural test booster.

I will then be running osta, lgd, rad140, and proviron with the Cardazol and M1-MK.

I will be tracking the endurance effects with the Cardazol and the additional kick from the M1-MK that I usually get from N2Generate.

Goals are to lean out more while maintaining strength (as much as possible). Ive run this sarms stack before with great results so hoping to get my bodyfat down as close to 10% as possible before running my Test/Primo/Proviron stack in October.

- - - Updated - - -

Also although sarms a not as suppressive as AAS the first time I ran osta, LGD, and RAD140 I was somewhat suppressed which is why i have been running N2Generate with my sarms stacks so will also be tracking that effect with the M1-MK.

Hahahaha Mobster you know how hard it is to find tall sized spandex?? Seriously i own about 30 pairs of the same ones no lie and they are all green. That pic was about a week or so ago.

Gearhead good call products are below. Not that packaging is a super important factor but the product looks great. Best part is they actually used different colors on the 2 products with the capsules. Thats my only gripe with Sarms1 is that everything is the same color so if I accidentally mix or drop a capsule I have no idea what it is.

AfVePni.jpg

nice! bottles look great.. i'll be logging soon too... looking forward to your results brother!

AfVePni.jpg

Bro... how about capsule and open bottle pics ... sweet to see live

Mobster just for you since we dont want any spandex-gate theories going on here LOL!

Took my first dose of the Cardazol and M1-MK yesterday. I alternate my days between cardio and the a major muscle group so I go cardio, chest, carido, legs, cardio, back, then repeat.

Yesterday was a cardio day. Its typically 90 mins or so on the stair mill at various speed intervals. Had no issues yesterday cranking through my workout and again I dropped the cardarine so day one no impact to my usual routine.

I like the dosing protocol Dylan as it breaks up the caffeine so you get a nice little bump not some huge spike of caffeine and then jittery. Im not caffeine sensitive but I cant do preworkouts because I just dont train well with 250-300+mg of caffeine in me but with these 2 products I had zero issues.

I also never take creatine so im interested to see how my body reacts to that. So far so good!

Z1oszel.jpg

1KR2tDd.jpg

Mobster just for you since we dont want any spandex-gate theories going on here LOL!

Took my first dose of the Cardazol and M1-MK yesterday. I alternate my days between cardio and the a major muscle group so I go cardio, chest, carido, legs, cardio, back, then repeat.

Yesterday was a cardio day. Its typically 90 mins or so on the stair mill at various speed intervals. Had no issues yesterday cranking through my workout and again I dropped the cardarine so day one no impact to my usual routine.

I like the dosing protocol Dylan as it breaks up the caffeine so you get a nice little bump not some huge spike of caffeine and then jittery. Im not caffeine sensitive but I cant do preworkouts because I just dont train well with 250-300+mg of caffeine in me but with these 2 products I had zero issues.

I also never take creatine so im interested to see how my body reacts to that. So far so good!

Z1oszel.jpg

1KR2tDd.jpg

Bro good update ... caps looking nice

Hey guys another update:

Strength day yesterday. Took my caps first thing in the morning and then an additional 3 caps of each staggered right before my workout.

Since ive been cutting even on my strength days I add in the stairmill for 30 mins before my strength workouts to get warmed up and blood pumping. Cruised through that with no issue and went straight into my weight training.

Ive decided to mix my workouts up so im doing high volume lower weight training so crazy supersetting and stuff like that. Yesterday was back day so it went:

5 sets 20 reps machine wide grip lat pulldowns with 160 pounds
5 sets 20 reps machine seated rows with 160 pounds
5 sets 10 reps chin ups
5 sets 20 reps dumbell bent over rows with 70 pound dumbells
5 sets 20 reps ez curl bar curls with 25 pound plates on each side
5 sets 20 reps lat pullovers with 50 pound dumbell

All of this is done in a super set with 10-15 seconds rest between each exercise then 2 minute rest between circuits. Shit burns thats for sure!

Got through the entire workout no problem plenty of energy. Again I hate preworkouts but these products, broken up with their moderate levels of caffeine give you a nice clean boost not some jittery heart pounding out of your chest feeling.

Only a few workouts in but endurance is definitely there full force and love the blend of ingredients in both products.

If you haven't looked I suggest you take a long look at the ingredients and google each if you are unfamiliar. Very well thought out blends on both the fat burner/pre workout (cardazol) and the test booster (M1-MK).

Hey guys another update:

Strength day yesterday. Took my caps first thing in the morning and then an additional 3 caps of each staggered right before my workout.

Since ive been cutting even on my strength days I add in the stairmill for 30 mins before my strength workouts to get warmed up and blood pumping. Cruised through that with no issue and went straight into my weight training.

Ive decided to mix my workouts up so im doing high volume lower weight training so crazy supersetting and stuff like that. Yesterday was back day so it went:

5 sets 20 reps machine wide grip lat pulldowns with 160 pounds
5 sets 20 reps machine seated rows with 160 pounds
5 sets 10 reps chin ups
5 sets 20 reps dumbell bent over rows with 70 pound dumbells
5 sets 20 reps ez curl bar curls with 25 pound plates on each side
5 sets 20 reps lat pullovers with 50 pound dumbell

All of this is done in a super set with 10-15 seconds rest between each exercise then 2 minute rest between circuits. Shit burns thats for sure!

Got through the entire workout no problem plenty of energy. Again I hate preworkouts but these products, broken up with their moderate levels of caffeine give you a nice clean boost not some jittery heart pounding out of your chest feeling.

Only a few workouts in but endurance is definitely there full force and love the blend of ingredients in both products.

If you haven't looked I suggest you take a long look at the ingredients and google each if you are unfamiliar. Very well thought out blends on both the fat burner/pre workout (cardazol) and the test booster (M1-MK).
great breakdown bro... you keep a really nice log with a lot of detail, which is excellent... the ingredient make up on this is not like any ive really seen with this many ingredients and with strong dosing of each... im really glad you are enjoying it!

Back
Top Bottom