Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Euro Pharmacies Anavar Cut? Bad symptoms?

retlif93

Registered
Looking for advice from anyone who has taken real Anavar and if my symptoms are normal or suspicious.

I am a healthy 26 year old male who has been lifting naturally for almost 10 years. Very healthy, no history of heart disease or anything abnormal. Always been in good health and active.

First time I took steroids, I ordered Anavar from Euro Pharmacies.

Three weeks in at 20mg a day in two doses I would have had to been hospitalized if I not immediately stopped. My blood pressure was 140/90, I felt like I was going to stroke out. Started to have chest pain, severely anxious and confused, light headed and out of breath. Stopped and started to feel normal a day or two later.

Recently decided to give this same batch a try, except at 10mg a day in 2 doses. Been doing this for 5 days and my blood pressure is 130/80 and starting to feel anxious and having great difficulty sleeping. Noticed that I've been bloated while I've been in a caloric defecit and it is unusual.

Everything I've read about anavar and my side effects at such a low dose seem suspicious, unless I'm somehow having a bad reaction. Regardless it's probably wise to stop taking this, right?

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

Bro Anavar should not bloat you, it's supposed to be the opposite. Are you taking anything else with it?

Anavar doesn't convert to estrogen, so you shouldn't retain water or bloat from it. Steroids can drive blood pressure up in some people even without water retention. Are you taking anything else besides anavar?

Bro start doing research on roids. Take your time and learn before you take anything else. Anavar only cycle will shut down your testosterone production causing other side effects. Like can't get your dick hard... People will stack it with another compound to counter like Test Cyp.

Start doing research so you can do it properly.

Another thing is you're young, not too young, but around or before the "cut off" age. If you do roids too young, you may cause permanent damage to your some organs, like pituitary. Too much stuff to write here.

Research more and study and you will learn to do it more safely. It's never going to be 100% safe, but safer.

Looking for advice from anyone who has taken real Anavar and if my symptoms are normal or suspicious.

I am a healthy 26 year old male who has been lifting naturally for almost 10 years. Very healthy, no history of heart disease or anything abnormal. Always been in good health and active.

First time I took steroids, I ordered Anavar from Euro Pharmacies.

Three weeks in at 20mg a day in two doses I would have had to been hospitalized if I not immediately stopped. My blood pressure was 140/90, I felt like I was going to stroke out. Started to have chest pain, severely anxious and confused, light headed and out of breath. Stopped and started to feel normal a day or two later.

Recently decided to give this same batch a try, except at 10mg a day in 2 doses. Been doing this for 5 days and my blood pressure is 130/80 and starting to feel anxious and having great difficulty sleeping. Noticed that I've been bloated while I've been in a caloric defecit and it is unusual.

Everything I've read about anavar and my side effects at such a low dose seem suspicious, unless I'm somehow having a bad reaction. Regardless it's probably wise to stop taking this, right?

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.
I can assure you brother that if our Anavar was cut with anything sketchy you would hear about it all over the internet and we would be publicly chastised and put out of business. We operate on several large forums like this one and have thousands upon thousands upon thousands of customers who would be reporting the same thing you are. My guess is that you are either allergic or just not reacting well to Anavar itself, or one of the binders used in the pills. Are you lactose intolerant? Allergic to gluten? Lactose and starch based binders are very commonly used in tablets as a binder to hold them together.

Also, don't panic about those blood pressure levels. 130/80 is barely considered borderline high. 140/90 is not going to cause you to stroke out, but it is bordering the mild hypertension territory. If it's only temporary then don't worry about it. As long as your BP returns back to normal after you stop then you're good.

Are you still taking the Anavar? Keep us posted bro and if problems do not subside then drop the cycle and jump on PCT.

Bro Anavar should not bloat you, it's supposed to be the opposite. Are you taking anything else with it?
Bloat can happen from literally any compound. Bloat is not always cause from water retention like you'd see in dbol or anadrol. Sometimes bloat is caused by gas which is common with any oral substance. Sometimes the binders in the pill or even the active ingredient itself can slightly throw off your stomach flora, which has a chain reaction in affecting the entire digestion process. This can cause food to be digested more slowly than usual causing gas buildup in the stomach and intestines causing the beach ball or turtle shell bloating effect. It happens to me with any oral I take. It tends to subside in the morning but then as soon as I eat my mid section pops out.
fEQtRW.gif

Vision laid it out perfectly

i do believe you simply have an allergy to a filler in the pill. no different than someone allergic to gluten, seafood, or peanuts. it is the body freaking out over nothing harmful.

simply swap out of orals into injectables and problem solved

Those blood pressures are fine. The fact that you were taking your blood pressure shows you were already freaking out and throwing yourself into a full on panic attack. It’s all your worrying that’s driving up your pressure anyway. Chill out and wait a few years to mentally mature Before you try big boy things.

productissue

I can assure you brother that if our Anavar was cut with anything sketchy you would hear about it all over the internet and we would be publicly chastised and put out of business. We operate on several large forums like this one and have thousands upon thousands upon thousands of customers who would be reporting the same thing you are. My guess is that you are either allergic or just not reacting well to Anavar itself, or one of the binders used in the pills. Are you lactose intolerant? Allergic to gluten? Lactose and starch based binders are very commonly used in tablets as a binder to hold them together.

Also, don't panic about those blood pressure levels. 130/80 is barely considered borderline high. 140/90 is not going to cause you to stroke out, but it is bordering the mild hypertension territory. If it's only temporary then don't worry about it. As long as your BP returns back to normal after you stop then you're good.

Are you still taking the Anavar? Keep us posted bro and if problems do not subside then drop the cycle and jump on PCT.

Bloat can happen from literally any compound. Bloat is not always cause from water retention like you'd see in dbol or anadrol. Sometimes bloat is caused by gas which is common with any oral substance. Sometimes the binders in the pill or even the active ingredient itself can slightly throw off your stomach flora, which has a chain reaction in affecting the entire digestion process. This can cause food to be digested more slowly than usual causing gas buildup in the stomach and intestines causing the beach ball or turtle shell bloating effect. It happens to me with any oral I take. It tends to subside in the morning but then as soon as I eat my mid section pops out.
fEQtRW.gif

I just received 4 packages of 10mg 50 tablets Euro-pharmacies anavar and the packets are not sealed. They only have a zipper lock. Also, the little light orange pills have a strong smell of bug spray. All of the four packets have the same odor. How am I supposed to trust this when its not sealed and smells like bug spray? Is this normal?

I just received 4 packages of 10mg 50 tablets Euro-pharmacies anavar and the packets are not sealed. They only have a zipper lock. Also, the little light orange pills have a strong smell of bug spray. All of the four packets have the same odor. How am I supposed to trust this when its not sealed and smells like bug spray? Is this normal?

The unsealed is likely because they get reshipped from international packages so they are repackages.

The smell is the filler smell of tablets. The tablets are pressed with certain fillers that smell strange when mixed with anabolic steroids so don't be surprised. If you air it out it will be fine. Put in the refrigerator and let it air out.

Zipper lock seal is normal. And so is the odor which comes from the fillers. Nothing to worry about with anything from euro pharmacies. Everything is lad tested for the highest purity possible

The unsealed is likely because they get reshipped from international packages so they are repackages.

The smell is the filler smell of tablets. The tablets are pressed with certain fillers that smell strange when mixed with anabolic steroids so don't be surprised. If you air it out it will be fine. Put in the refrigerator and let it air out.

Spot on reply. I've never had a single issue with EP products

This..

It is not unusual to get sealed (heat pressed) packs or hand sealed, some are pressed in bulk, others are added by smaller tablet counting machines depending on the warehouse.

The odor could be the plastic bag, binders/fillers and even the color dye. We haven't heard of any issues like this, furthermore, there would be no other chemicals that are unrelated to the compounding of these drugs near by.
The potential of any cross-contamination would be impossible. Something could not be accidently added that is NOT presence.. GMP/protocols are implemented with each and every-single batch at EP

http://euro-pharmacies.net/lab-results/

Doesnt make sense The zipper pouches packages are CLEARLY filled by hand for reasons I do not understand. Why are they not factory sealed like every other brand? NO OTHER BRAND of anavar has the bug spray smell. Only EP has it, and YES, I test each and every brand to make sure its legit oxandrolone. Something is very wrong with EP. No anavar should smell like that. I believe theyre tainted with some foreign substance, especially because its the only anavar that made me sick

Back
Top Bottom