Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glute injection fuck up please help

Lozo614

Newbie Brother
Hey guys so I pulled a major rookie mistake today while doing my glute injection. Basically I put a 25g 1” needle and not my 23g 1.5” my girl did my shot and I didn’t feel Shit when she did the injection. How fucked am I? I feel so ducking stupid

25g 1” is what I use when doing a glute shot.
I only do the glute when I have my wife do an injection because I get tired of thigh injections sometimes. I use a 30g 1/2” for the thigh but I also don’t go over 1cc at a time

From my personal experience, if it’s in you, it’s in you. I don’t feel any different and my labs don’t change depending on the depth of the injection.
Maybe other people have different experiences.
I think as long as none leaked back out, you will be okay.
I actually get a little sore when my wife does my injections, she doesn’t like to take her time like I do.

I never made a mistake like that before. I’m usually so careful with my injections. I can’t reach back good enough to do self glute injections so I have to have my lady do it.

I’m just so mad at myself for this stupid Mistake.

I don’t understand what the fuck up is...I use a 23g one inch and 25g one inch, depending on suspension oil thickness. Those are the two most common gauges to use. So what the problem here...?

I just always use a 23 1.5 for glutes. Never done a 25g 1” before for my ass shots just quads & delts.

Hey guys so I pulled a major rookie mistake today while doing my glute injection. Basically I put a 25g 1” needle and not my 23g 1.5” my girl did my shot and I didn’t feel Shit when she did the injection. How fucked am I? I feel so ducking stupid

You are fine bro. 1 inch is all i ever use in glutes and I get up to 280lbs in the offseason.

You are fine bro. 1 inch is all i ever use in glutes and I get up to 280lbs in the offseason.

Thanks guys! I was just so pissed that I might have wasted an injection on being so absent minded or put myself at risk for an infection. This was the first glute injection of my current blast and have only done quad and delts using 25g 1”

So... the problem is you didn't feel anything? Sounds ok to me

Yes, just got a little paranoid that the oil did not fully penetrate the glute muscle since I used the wrong pin. I can usually feel the needle going into my muscle and I just got a tad worried that the 25g 1” did not go deep enough. Was curious of what the results would be if the oil did not fully go into the muscle. I was more mad at myself for screwing up with needles. I’ve never had that situation occur and the info I read online seemed very bad.

Yes, just got a little paranoid that the oil did not fully penetrate the glute muscle since I used the wrong pin. I can usually feel the needle going into my muscle and I just got a tad worried that the 25g 1” did not go deep enough. Was curious of what the results would be if the oil did not fully go into the muscle. I was more mad at myself for screwing up with needles. I’ve never had that situation occur and the info I read online seemed very bad.

it does not matter if it goes into the muscle or not when it comes to if it works. the problem is that you don't want oil clumping especially in large amounts

25g 1 inch is what I use for every site. You didnt feel the pin and you're complaining about it? That's a good thing....

Back
Top Bottom