Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dragon Pharma primo 200mg/ml from NAPS

No kidding.

There is enough stroking on this board with no apparent proof to swim the Ohio river from Cincinnati to Pittsburgh (up stream).
I am quite pleased when I buy 1k of fairly prided gear & only pay $850.

- - - Updated - - -

Yo, Stevesmi, how's it goin little guy, haven't talked to you in awhile. Is that you in your avatar bud? I don't know what happened but you look very watery, and soft, and have no definition. Hope your not drinking with aas. PM me and I will help you out with your routines, and cycles, I'll help get you situated little fella.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Holy S hit that is Good Stuff!! Did u make a new account Eddie Raskell?

ah that explains why we get a random dude posting a review everyday

Is there something wrong with garnering a discount, stevesmi? Have you never taken advantage of a discount from a retailer? But of course you have. Therefore, there is absolutely nothin nefarious about offering discounts.

Too, Napsgear.org snd Promedications.cc also allow for an additional discount of 10% of your total purchase towards your next purchase (excluding sale items). So, for example, were you to order $1000 worth of non-sale items, you would recieve a discount of $100 for up to 90 days from date of purchase. Does PSL do that?

Holy S hit that is Good Stuff!! Did u make a new account Eddie Raskell?

My being a "rascal" should be indicative of the fact that when I have something to say, I simply say it, no?

Is there something wrong with garnering a discount, stevesmi? Have you never taken advantage of a discount from a retailer? But of course you have. Therefore, there is absolutely nothin nefarious about offering discounts.

Too, Napsgear.org snd Promedications.cc also allow for an additional discount of 10% of your total purchase towards your next purchase (excluding sale items). So, for example, were you to order $1000 worth of non-sale items, you would recieve a discount of $100 for up to 90 days from date of purchase. Does PSL do that?

I have to agree that no one will top their discounts, also it’s 20% for BTC. So it’s pretty easy to get 30% total off an order there.

I have to agree that no one will top their discounts, also it’s 20% for BTC. So it’s pretty easy to get 30% total off an order there.

Exaclty, Gruntwerkz. Napsgear.org and Promedicaions.cc are able to offer what appear to be the industry's most generous discounts because, as you mentioned in a previous post, Napsgear.org/Promedicaions.cc appears to be by far the largest retailer of AAS, not to mention the roughly 1500 other products they sell.
Obviously, it is their tremendous volume that enables their many and generous discounts.

This is that bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry guys that was ment for the dumbass spammer making life difficult for people like myself looking for legit feedback

Yeah considering he pointed out the source name.

PSL offers discount as well for good review

- - - Updated - - -

yes psl does

- - - Updated - - -

outlaw muscle, euroking has a monster dragon pharma sale, going on right now. check it out. oh and no discounts for reviews, FML

Naps tren is just Eddie jerking off into a vial and off it goes

Fuck you, Hollywood! That's bullshit! The process also involves the addition of an amber colored food coloring, not simply my baby batter.

So, too, do Naps and Promeds give an additional 10% "future discount" with respect to the purchase of all non-sale items.
So, for example, should you order $500 worth of gear, you will recieve a discount of $50 on all non-sale items purchased within the 90 days following the original date of purchase.
So, yeah, no but no one beats the discounts offered by napsgear.org and promedications.cc

I'm out! I'm out! I'm out!

So, too, do Naps and Promeds give an additional 10% "future discount" with respect to the purchase of all non-sale items.
So, for example, should you order $500 worth of gear, you will recieve a discount of $50 on all non-sale items purchased within the 90 days following the original date of purchase.
So, yeah, no but no one beats the discounts offered by napsgear.org and promedications.cc

I'm out! I'm out! I'm out!

I tried ordering from naps and put in the code “Eddie Haskell” for a hopeful discount. The price went up 30%. Lmao

I tried ordering from naps and put in the code “Eddie Haskell” for a hopeful discount. The price went up 30%. Lmao

Hey! How many fucking times must I tell you motherfuckers that the commissions I earn from Napsrear.org and Promedications.cc are the way in which I make the monthly payments on the sweet '72 Ford Maverick that is parked on my newly graveled driveway? (Just forty-one payments remaining :) )
Huh? How many times?

Sent from my secret decoder ring using Tapatalk

No, I know DG also, I used to talk to both of them when they were in rehab for bath salts.

Steve is a good guy. Helps people everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I know DG also, I used to talk to both of them when they were in rehab for bath salts.

DG also helps people out and very good info he gives out as well

Back
Top Bottom