Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elevated estrogen on TRT...yes it can happen!!

Beastly

Just wanted to give a word to the wise to make sure you are still getting your E levels checked on TRT...

I had been running TRT at 125mg every 5 days and after about 4 or 5 months started noticing gradually worsening symptoms...upper neck tightness(high blood pressure), adrenaline rushes especially after exercise, not able to sustain hard on's once I started having sex, etc...

So I went to get a physical and told doctor my symptoms and he ran an EKG that came back normal but wanted me to see a cardiologist...during this time I started researching and found elevated estrogen produces all of these symptoms. Started taking my aromasin again. Felt much better within 2 days and perfectly back to normal within the week. Also was taking 2 DIM capsules twice daily to help speed up the flushing of the estrogen...biggest test was when I had sex last night with the wife...got Hard and stayed hard all the way through, and was so ready to go I went for round 2 a few minutes after round 1...

Saw cardiologist, had stress test/sonogram and everything came back normal, no structural issues, no electrical issues...

Got blood work scheduled for a few weeks so I will definitely have them test hormone levels...

Guys, make sure to have an AI on hand with TRT, some WILL need it, even if it takes a few months to build up high enough levels to notice it...

I have a Stupid Question for you.
What or Who gave you the Impression that you could be on TRT and not use an AI............................ JP

yet another FAIL by doctors

most guys get put on and do not run TRT

that's why I love RS transaderm, it CONTAINS an AI as part of the formula. plus a fat burner to boot. you are covered http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/ruthlesssupplements/rs-transaderm-discounts-4595.html

unfortunately the gubment is going to ban it sometime soon so this option will be gone

I just dont get it with the government...dont thay have more pressing issues to deal with than fuck with a persons right to better themselves?
With terrorism, obesity, crime, corruption, homelessness, education.....etc.....geez. They spend enormous amounts of money trying to control PED's

*sad*

Yes this differed from individual to individual based on estrogen sensitivity, but many do need to run an AI while on TRT doses. I am not estrogen sensitive at all, and I'm just fine with estrogen in the upper normal range at 200mg per week without an AI, but I do run a low dose of aromasin to keep it lower, and to keep bloat down, feeling better,better sex, etc. I just use about 5mg EOD and it does the trick for me

Last edited:
Just wanted to give a word to the wise to make sure you are still getting your E levels checked on TRT...

I had been running TRT at 125mg every 5 days and after about 4 or 5 months started noticing gradually worsening symptoms...upper neck tightness(high blood pressure), adrenaline rushes especially after exercise, not able to sustain hard on's once I started having sex, etc...

So I went to get a physical and told doctor my symptoms and he ran an EKG that came back normal but wanted me to see a cardiologist...during this time I started researching and found elevated estrogen produces all of these symptoms. Started taking my aromasin again. Felt much better within 2 days and perfectly back to normal within the week. Also was taking 2 DIM capsules twice daily to help speed up the flushing of the estrogen...biggest test was when I had sex last night with the wife...got Hard and stayed hard all the way through, and was so ready to go I went for round 2 a few minutes after round 1...

Saw cardiologist, had stress test/sonogram and everything came back normal, no structural issues, no electrical issues...

Got blood work scheduled for a few weeks so I will definitely have them test hormone levels...

Guys, make sure to have an AI on hand with TRT, some WILL need it, even if it takes a few months to build up high enough levels to notice it...

yes its a known fact some need ai on trt, some dont. Good post.

You are still pumping extra test through your body I don't see why an AI wouldn't even at least be advised..

That's what im saying. I can't believe your doc wouldn't at least check your blood work for estrogen spikes. Like Steve said... FAIL

It really depends on the person, but if you take enough test to put yourself at 500, you would be different than someone who is at 500 natty. That is why most docs do not bother with checking E2 levels - they are simply trying to put you where people are naturally and natural people do not worry about AIs.

The key is that the body does not always respond to external test the same way it responds to self created test. Tests are the key and should always be done. My doc did not test for E2 but when I asked if he could add it to the script he had no problem with it. He felt it would not be needed, but did not argue with me or say No.

My buddy is on TRT and has elevated estrogen. His TRT doctor doesn't think it's a problem (seriously?!?!). I told him to research aromasin STAT and sent him a few links (ag guys).

A client of mine's doc said just to lose his belly fat and that would take care of the estrogen problem. Lol go figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really depends on the person, but if you take enough test to put yourself at 500, you would be different than someone who is at 500 natty. That is why most docs do not bother with checking E2 levels - they are simply trying to put you where people are naturally and natural people do not worry about AIs.

The key is that the body does not always respond to external test the same way it responds to self created test. Tests are the key and should always be done. My doc did not test for E2 but when I asked if he could add it to the script he had no problem with it. He felt it would not be needed, but did not argue with me or say No.

^^^I think this point deserves more attention. The body has a way of maintaining homeostasis when dealing with endogenous testosterone. It will aromatize just enough to keep everything balanced. But when you add exogenous test, it treats it differently. If you were at 500ng/dL TT naturally and your e2 was 20. But then inject exogenous test and get your levels to that same 500ng/dL, chances are, your body will be aromatizing at a faster rate and your e2 will eventually climb.

I just dont get it with the government...dont thay have more pressing issues to deal with than fuck with a persons right to better themselves?
With terrorism, obesity, crime, corruption, homelessness, education.....etc.....geez. They spend enormous amounts of money trying to control PED's

*sad*
im with u bro fuck them mutha fuckas

my trt dr wont prescribe me ai but will hcg go figure
but you can be sure I have my ai from quality source on this forum and I take dim as well
and I don't take the hcg by the way don't care about my scrotum
my flagpole is all that matters lol

my trt dr wont prescribe me ai but will hcg go figure
but you can be sure I have my ai from quality source on this forum and I take dim as well
and I don't take the hcg by the way don't care about my scrotum
my flagpole is all that matters lol

than get a supp type AI. just will make a big difference

Dim??

Apologies but is that thats in transaderm?

DIM=DiIndolylMethane

It greatly enhances the body's ability to metabolize estrogen and get rid of it, as well as increasing the beneficial 2-hydroxy estrogens while decreasing the potentially damaging 16-hydroxy estrogens...

Back
Top Bottom