Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Ostarine (MK2866) My 6 week cycle (starting 7/12/2015)

bro osta decreases recovery times....so you recover faster...thats one of the positives.....

Day 4 -

Same story again with sleeping, got a good 8 hours but felt like I hadn't slept at all when I woke up. Weighing in at 169lbs this morning for the first time in ages.

Had a rest day from the gym today but feeling pretty good in terms of ache, no doms or anything from yesterdays workout.

Still haven't noticed anything with my knee in regards to recovery but again, it's still early days.

It takes a couple of weeks to really start feeling the full force of Ostarine, so be patient, and everything will come.

bro osta decreases recovery times....so you recover faster...thats one of the positives.....

Yeah I know that bro :)

- - - Updated - - -

It takes a couple of weeks to really start feeling the full force of Ostarine, so be patient, and everything will come.

Patience is a virtue haha, nah I know, gaining weight nicely though!

- - - Updated - - -

Day 5

Felt good today when I woke up unlike the last few days, didn't feel tired or lethargic at all which was nice!

Morning weigh in was 171lbs so gained 3lbs already this week which is mad. and for any of you who may ask, I weigh myself at the same time, every morning, fasted etc.

Full body workout today and noticed I was a little bit stronger today, didn't increase weight or anything but was able to cope with my working weights a lot better!

Roll on day 6..

Yeah I know that bro :)

- - - Updated - - -

Patience is a virtue haha, nah I know, gaining weight nicely though!

- - - Updated - - -

Day 5

Felt good today when I woke up unlike the last few days, didn't feel tired or lethargic at all which was nice!

Morning weigh in was 171lbs so gained 3lbs already this week which is mad. and for any of you who may ask, I weigh myself at the same time, every morning, fasted etc.

Full body workout today and noticed I was a little bit stronger today, didn't increase weight or anything but was able to cope with my working weights a lot better!

Roll on day 6..

I'm following along with your log buddy. What does your current diet look like? Post a sample day.

I'm following along with your log buddy. What does your current diet look like? Post a sample day.

Sample day would be:

Breakfast 75g ready brek with 200ml skimmed milk and 3 teaspoons of sugar
Another 200ml skimmed milk to drink

Mid morning usually 2 scoops of optimum nutrition gold standard whey protein

Lunch is 170g white potato with 200g diced chicken breast

Mid afternoon a 40g pack of some healthy popcorn my work sell (macros are something like 4f 1.4p 15c)

Post workout is another 2 scoops whey protein

Dinner
3 muscle food chicken sausages, 400g white potato, one medium egg, and a glass (200ml) skimmed milk

And usually another glass of milk sometime later after that :)

Day 6-

Weight at 171.5lbs, off day today so no gym progress

Woke up feeling really fresh again which was nice, feeling quite lethargic all day though.

Unable to gym this weekend so back in the game on Monday

Day 7 -

Was away from home so had no weigh in this morning, again not able to gym either.

Sleeping much better now and not feeling so tired during the day which is great, its almost swung the other way in that I was up until about 2:30 drinking, got home at 3:30ish and woke up at 10 feeling good as anything.

Back in the gym tomorrow which I can't wait for.

bro good update...add some n2sleep if you got sleeping issues...

Sleeping seems to be okay now bro, don't know if it's the osta but a friend of mine who's started taking it the same time as me felt the same effect, real bad sleeps and tiredness for the first few days but now it's gone the other way, feeling great and sleeping great man!

- - - Updated - - -

Day 8-

Slept great and been really awake and on it all day, hit a chest and tricep workout today and felt really good, strength hasn't had a huge increase but felt a bit better with the working weights.

Unable to get a weigh in because my scales ran out of battery this morning but will get one tomorrow.

Tried some cardio but my knee didn't like it, so going to stay off that again for a week or two, hitting back and biceps tomorrow

Day 9-

Feeling good when I wake up, full of energy and rested. Weight was 170lbs this morning.

Felt good in the gym but not much stronger yet.

Still haven't noticed any effect with my knee yet either so waiting for that to be effective.

Day 10 (yesterday)

Knee felt a bit better today but if that's down to the ostarine I don't know. Was able to leg press for the first time and without pain which was decent.

Weight is staying around the 170/71 mark at the moment

Haven't noticed a huge difference in strength yet but again it's early days!

Rest day on Thursday then full body Friday

Day 11-

Rest day today due to work and other commitments meaning I couldn't get to the gym (can't wait to be driving!)

Weight is steady at the moment at 171lbs. Will upload this weeks pictures tomorrow to see the comparison.

Feeling pretty good after sleeping now, rather than at the start of the cycle when I felt like a fucking zombie.

Back in the gym tomorrow :D

Day 12 (yesterday)

Sorry I've got bad with uploading on the right day this week!

Weight is 172, felt so much stronger training today and had a few people say I look bigger!

Away from home without a computer but will try to upload photos of my current form for today's post.

If anyone has any questions I'm not answering fire away!

Have notice that I've been getting much hungrier during the day and am able to train for longer without getting so quickly fatigued which I'm loving.

Haven't started any cardio yet will be doing so in the new year because I want to let my knee fully rest.

Knee is feeling a lot better but again if that's an effect of the ostarine I don't know but considering it feels fine in half the time the physio said then I think there's a strong chance it's doing something.

Day 13 -

Feeling well rested today, looking forward to getting a few days gym time before the doors shut for Christmas!

Going to try throwing some cardio in this week as well to see how my knee copes, the most recent injury feels a lot better but the condition I've had for years is still being a bitch, though that's probably because it may require an operation to sort so no amount of ostarine will help unfortunately.

Sorry they're late by a couple of days but here are this weeks physique pictures;
20zwbhc.jpg

153bh3r.jpg

not much difference but hey it's still early days!

Going to buy from Sarms1 next time, lot's of people trust them more and they're much more well known and reputable. Not saying what I've got isn't of any good, but it would also make for another project/comparison as to the quality of the two sources etc etc.

Hope everyone still following (if anyone is) had a good weekend!

Day 14 (yesterday)

So, missed a post yesterday and didn't realise/indicate that yesterdays was the day before. I had a really busy few days and this blogging thing is new to me so apologies!!

I'm writing this today (Monday 21st) but there isn't much to say about yesterday as the last post kind of covered it all.

I'll post later about today! Once again, forgive me for being a retard, this blogging shit is all new to me so I forget to make time sometimes!

Day 15 -

Definite notice in strength now, felt a fair bit stronger with my working weights when training upper body today.

Haven't noticed much in terms of suppression, they're still hanging low, not sure if that's a sign of bad quality ostarine or what.

Couldn't weigh myself today because my scales are still broken so waiting on new ones.

Didn't do any cardio as planned because my knee is killing me (the old condition) so may have to go see the doc about that again which may result in an operation which I really don't want! Can't deal with more time off the gym and more importantly my body can't afford it!

May add some Cardarine in the new year, that stuff is way to tempting to try out now, but then it would ruin this cycle/project of documenting what ostarine alone can do so I'll resist the temptation and probably get some with my next cycle!

Day 16 -

Trained legs today, did pretty well, enjoying the working weight at the moment but didn't increase at all.

Haven't got new scales yet which is pissing me off but hopefully will do soon!

Tomorrow is my last day at the gym this week, some religious holiday or something this week apparently. Back in next week for a few days after tomorrow to start the new year!

bro you getting good leg pumps?....

Yeah a little man, still not training legs 100% at the moment because some exercises still kill my knee. I squat 75/80% of what I used to but can't go too deep thanks to my knee etc so yeah the pumps are there when I train legs but nothing compared to the pump I get when training chest or back

Back
Top Bottom