Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammers and reverse scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arabian

<b>Head Moderator</b>
This section of the board is dedicated for KNOWN scammers and there email information and website addresses etc: DO NOT POST IN THIS SECTION unless you are 110% positive you have been scammed. If a source is 1 week late or does not answer an email on time does not give you permission to post there information in here period.

Last edited:
Reps for Jesus (Scammer)
Alias: Pablo Rodriques, Negro Props
Skype handle: pabrod1986
Emails used:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Home Address and his real name and his parents name:
Ernie Heady Jr. ( He is receiving funds at this address, which by the way is his parents address, His parents names are Ernie and Janet Heady. He lives at home with his parents apparently, using there address
6469 W. Almy Rd.
Six Lakes MI 48886

Last edited:
Man..... I hope everybody that ever comes to this site reads this sticky!!! Thank god something was done about this guy.

Thanks again,

As this should be a warning for all scum of the earth that think they can come scam on EVO ! Great job Arabian !

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

So.... Out of curiosity I googled Ernie Heady Jr...... First result is his twitter eheadyjr.... Pics of him eating bodybuilding type breakfasts... And holding N2 burn in his hand.... A bandaid on his leg after his pin. This guy might be dumber than we thought....

I know a lot of us was following his cycle log on ef....u just never really know who people are, easy to get took

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Lot of racial stuff and wannabe "bro" talk on his twitter. Same mannerisms in his twitter posts that RFJ had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah.... Some real ignorant stuff on there... I'm surprised karma hasn't hit him hard yet. Paying him a visit is still on my bucket list, I love road trips.

Yeah.... Some real ignorant stuff on there... I'm surprised karma hasn't hit him hard yet. Paying him a visit is still on my bucket list, I love road trips.

You should just send him a msg with all his info so he knows you know , then that fucker has to walk around , not knowing when his time has come ! Put him on noid rage , not roid rage !

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

You should just send him a msg with all his info so he knows you know , then that fucker has to walk around , not knowing when his time has come ! Put him on noid rage , not roid rage !

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

hahahahah this^^

Love that idea... I know I would be paranoid as shit if I scammed some brothers and then somebody messaged me my address, facebook, twitter, and the names of my parents.

Update:

I have seen to it that the member that was scammed has been made whole again. I contacted a sponsor and the members order has been filled FREE of charge. My motto in life is " Help others and Pay It Forward".

Update:

I have seen to it that the member that was scammed has been made whole again. I contacted a sponsor and the members order has been filled FREE of charge. My motto in life is " Help others and Pay It Forward".

Wow, that's how to handle business

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Update:

You are awesome Arabian , make me proud to be a member of Evo !

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Update:

Holy crap are you serious?? Just to clarify are you talking about me getting scammed by this dude? And my order that I am waiting for right now?

Update:

Very Kool deal!

Recently 100% SCAMMED! I'm also a user on Elite Fitness. After I had posted a thread on an overview on a cycle when I got PM'ed by a user. After giving me solid cycle advice I thought this user might know of a reputable website. I asked him he referred me to a guy ERIC WENDEL at [email protected]. I emailed him and told him I got referred by pabrod from Elite Fitness Forums and got his list. I got the list, placed my order and sent $290.

At first everything seemed okay. I was promised shipping with 3-5 days, would reply to all emails within time. Also tried to sell me some other gear at 20% off. I was even sent a tracking number for USPS (it obviously Never updated). A week later he emailed me asking if it arrived just to know if everything was okay. I said NO it didnt and he said he would reship if it didnt arrive by the next shipping day but to let him know. That was the last email I heard from him after I notified him of no package.

I go back to Elite Fitness and contact REPS FOR JESUS. I simply asked, "how often do you order from your source". He replies, "I use him and referred some other people, why whats wrong?". Thats when I knew something suspicious was going on. Why would he assume something went wrong? We got to chat back and forth on Skype. He said he felt responsible and that he would ship me some of his own supply plus a $50 GNC Card for the trouble. A little over a week later and still no package.. But to further solidify my suspicion I saw his contact info on Skype. Pablo Rodriguez Grand Rapids, MI.. Grand Rapids was where I sent my money order too! SCAMMER!!

ARABIAN saw my post and got in contact with me and him after seeing a scammer post I posted on ELITE. After I told Arabian what the deal was and how I never got any package he banned the dingle berry . Arabian confirmed he scammed someone else and some other people in the past.
Arabian - THANKS BRO! I appreciate you looking out for us!

::SCAMMER INFO::
REPS FOR JESUS // Pablo Rodriguez
Grand Rapids MI
Says he competes in NPC Body Building. If you google him he looks like a jacked up Stifler from American Pie (Not the good jacked up either).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom