Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT year round?

Puggydude

Registered
Does anyone have any experience with continual TRT year round and if so what amount of testosterone do you use weekly? What kind of total testosterone levels would a person see in their blood work with 100mg's, 200mg's and 300mg's a week respectively? thanks

TRT is for life and your doctor prescribes it. It is usually around 100-150mg per week

TRT is prescribed replacement therapy for those whose natural levels are below normal. As P0N mentioned, it is intended to be for life.

I was prescribed 150mg a week and that amount kept my levels over 1500 which higher than I want so I started doing it on my own and am only running 75mg a week. I'll be testing soon and am hoping to be in the 800 range.

Everyone reacts differently to different doses. First step is to get bloods and find your natural baseline level.

trt is just a protocol that is designed for long term treatment but not necessarily permanent treatment there's all sorts of other testosterone administrations that are used regularly and sometimes they were switched off by endocrinologist, some and those would use pellets on their skin, wait a couple months and then use gel, and then they will use testosterone after that and CLOMID!!!

if your doctor or endocrinologist put you on trt there's a good possibility that your blood work indicated that your LH and FSH our way underscored with probably little to no chance of recovering..

Does anyone have any experience with continual TRT year round and if so what amount of testosterone do you use weekly? What kind of total testosterone levels would a person see in their blood work with 100mg's, 200mg's and 300mg's a week respectively? thanks

Actual TRT is all the time. And few real TRT's users are much over 200mg.

what do you mean? trt is year round... you stay on trt permanently... its for treatment of low testosterone, which is a real medical condition... its not something you just do because you want to... its something you would actually need

You can choose to do it. A lot cyclers do eventually but I know most regret after 5 or 10 years. Or you need it. I felt to trt was actually the cheaper choice in the long run. Had kids and wanted to get to see how big the genetics would allow. Turns out I'm no Arnold. Trt for life

You can choose to do it. A lot cyclers do eventually but I know most regret after 5 or 10 years. Or you need it. I felt to trt was actually the cheaper choice in the long run. Had kids and wanted to get to see how big the genetics would allow. Turns out I'm no Arnold. Trt for life

have you ever seen my blood work on trt to bind with proviron and masteron?

- - - Updated - - -

it's actually pretty impressive with the conversion of free testosterone from the bound state with a low shbg level and low estrogen... I suggest this combination for all trt treatments because it's a very good gear hack that not a lot of people know about and I decided to pull blood work to validate my claim

a TRT dosage is going to be between 100-125mg a week.. that is it. you start adding more and adding other things to it then you open yourself up to organ issues, prostate issues, skin problems, hair problems, etc. we have a million cancer cells in our prostate just waiting to be triggered and over dosing on your TRT is a great way to trigger them

Are you deficient? Trt is only for those that are below normal test levels. Not just because you want to

have you ever seen my blood work on trt to bind with proviron and masteron?

- - - Updated - - -

it's actually pretty impressive with the conversion of free testosterone from the bound state with a low shbg level and low estrogen... I suggest this combination for all trt treatments because it's a very good gear hack that not a lot of people know about and I decided to pull blood work to validate my claim

What dose or ratio are you doing for testosterone and masteron? I’m doing 150 mg/week (2 weekly injections of 75 mg each) of testosterone enanthate and was thinking of doing 150/weekly masteron enanthate (use 75 mg with each test dose). Thoughts?

I’m 50 and had myself tested and was way way low so went on TRT (and I have still yet to ever do a cycle yet...) anyway my dose settles in at 190 mg of test cyp a week and that keeps me at just under 1000mg total test (my clinic does not mind keeping me at high end of normal) anyway that’s a pretty high dose for most, but I guess my body just takes more. But yes, as everyone above have posted, it’s a lifetime deal, it’s different for each person, your doc figured that all out... and only if your test levels are very low either because you cycled one too many times or like me cause your just old and have crap genetics when it comes to natural test production

What dose or ratio are you doing for testosterone and masteron? I’m doing 150 mg/week (2 weekly injections of 75 mg each) of testosterone enanthate and was thinking of doing 150/weekly masteron enanthate (use 75 mg with each test dose). Thoughts?

I increase my dosage now but when I did my blood work it was 200test cyp 1 x a week, and 200mg mastE 1 x week, with proviron at 75.. that's really all you need. it's basically a gear hack, you literally optimize the most out of your testosterone dosage at a low to moderate dosage.
in fact you'll probably feel better on that then you will on any blast . you feel euphoric 24/7 and it's just a great feeling. sex drive is literally on point, you have a good spring in your step daily and your cognitive thought process is really clear and sharp and crisp..

I will always run masteron with testosterone especially when I'm just cruising.

guys owe it to themselves to try the combination.

there's a lot of reputable Labs out there that have Superior products

I was put on trt in 2001. 100mg per week puts me down in the high 500’s 4 days after injection.

Back
Top Bottom