Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle update and a question

CCF

Today is the end of my fifth week on winni and anavar oral cycle with N2 gaurd

I have 3 weeks left then perfect PCT

I started at 183lbs

I am 178cm tall

Today weighed myself and I am 172lbs

I am a lot stronger than when I started and have lost loads of belly fat, I look very lean more defined and bigger which is what I wanted

I've been training almost every day now for over 3 months, including a 45 minute walk every morning as soon as I wake up

I am stuck at lifting any heavier though cant seem to get more than my max from 10 days ago?

Once I have done the perfect PCT with GW and MK 2866 I plane to do a injectable cycle

Its been over 10 years since I ran a injectable cycle, and to be honest I didn't really know what in was doing, got amazing gains though but once I stopped I lost them all

I would go with Deca, Sus 250, and whatever else I could get my hands on

This time I want to do it right,

My aim will be to get stronger, bigger and then cut at the end of the cycle

What cycle/products would be recommended

I am very grateful to this forum for all the advice, thank you

those are outstanding results

your next cycle if you want to use deca make sure you are stacking in proviron too. and go easy on the test with deca. too many guys make the mistake of running too much test with it and that is completely missing the point of using deca in the first place.

those are outstanding results

your next cycle if you want to use deca make sure you are stacking in proviron too. and go easy on the test with deca. too many guys make the mistake of running too much test with it and that is completely missing the point of using deca in the first place.

Thanks Steve, I am pleased with the results and still go another 3 weeks to go, In regards to my next cycle I am really hoping you guys can give me some advice on what to run, how much, and how often.

For a good bulking cycle go test @ 400-600 PW,EQ or DHB @ 600 PW,I prefer dhb,it's a great compound, & dbol @ 40mg per day for 4 weeks,utilise an ai if needed,all the best bro

Whats EQ and DHB, and a ai if needed?

And how long would you run that cycle for....thanks

Thanks Steve, I am pleased with the results and still go another 3 weeks to go, In regards to my next cycle I am really hoping you guys can give me some advice on what to run, how much, and how often.

i can give you a basic deca cycle

125mg a week test
400mg a week deca
50mgs a day proviron
10-12 weeks

Whats EQ and DHB, and a ai if needed?

And how long would you run that cycle for....thanks

EQ is equipoise and dhb is dihydroboldenone(a metabolite compound of EQ,it is stronger than EQ,and an ai is an aromatase inhibitor,( aromasin,arimadex,it controls flare up of estrogens which could be an issue if you aromatize easily,being with test and dbol both converting to estrogens somewhat,for me I have never had to use an ai,even with 750 mg testosterone and 40 mg dbol,but some may need it,and i would run that cycle for 16 weeks especially if running EQ which has a long ester attached,longer than test and dhb anyways,but if not EQ,rather test and dhb,then 12 weeks would be suitable though 16 will be fine with either cycle

Today is the end of my fifth week on winni and anavar oral cycle with N2 gaurd

I have 3 weeks left then perfect PCT

I started at 183lbs

I am 178cm tall

Today weighed myself and I am 172lbs

I am a lot stronger than when I started and have lost loads of belly fat, I look very lean more defined and bigger which is what I wanted

I've been training almost every day now for over 3 months, including a 45 minute walk every morning as soon as I wake up

I am stuck at lifting any heavier though cant seem to get more than my max from 10 days ago?

Once I have done the perfect PCT with GW and MK 2866 I plane to do a injectable cycle

Its been over 10 years since I ran a injectable cycle, and to be honest I didn't really know what in was doing, got amazing gains though but once I stopped I lost them all

I would go with Deca, Sus 250, and whatever else I could get my hands on

This time I want to do it right,

My aim will be to get stronger, bigger and then cut at the end of the cycle

What cycle/products would be recommended

I am very grateful to this forum for all the advice, thank you

well good to see your have good results, sweet results are important

now for your bulker, I dont like deca durabolin myself

how about this

week 1-12
sustanon 500mgs/week
trenbolone enan 300mgs/week
dbol 50mgs ed (1-8)
n2guard 7 caps ed
aromasin 10mgs ed
cardarine gw 20mgs ed

as a competitor i stopped using deca durabolin i prefer trenbolone easier lean bulk

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Thank you guys for all your advice, I really do appreciate it :)

It will be a while before I start the bulking cycle, and on that topic, once I finish my perfect PCT how long would you advise me to wait before I start my bulking cycle

Another question, I will have loads of winni oral and anavar left after this cycle is complete as I bought to much, can I incorporate the winni into my next bulking cycle?

Another question, I will have loads of winni oral and anavar left after this cycle is complete as I bought to much, can I incorporate the winni into my next bulking cycle?

No brother,save the winny for your cut after bulking,it will just dry you out,it's not a bulking compound,you can incorporate the Anavar or as guys said tbol.all the best bro

Thank you NPC

Few questions, dbol 50mgs ed would you split the dosage am/pm?

Sustanol 500mgs, how many day a week

Tren 300mgs how many days a week

Thanks

Thank you NPC

Few questions, dbol 50mgs ed would you split the dosage am/pm?

Sustanol 500mgs, how many day a week

Tren 300mgs how many days a week

Thanks

I always split my dbol am pm as of short half life,more stable serum levels,sustanon 250 mg Monday,250 mg Thurs,if tren ace,divide 300 by EOD ,if enanthate,150 Monday,150 Thurs,can mix in same injection as Sus

Back
Top Bottom