Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting into a cycle

christianlad

Registered
im 5'11-6'0 175-180 been working out since i was 17 and im 32 now , im aveage not to skinny and not to big im looking to gain around 10-15 pounds of muscle and was thinking this cycle tell me what u guys think please and how much i should take of it a week and how long....

sustanon and deca or sustanon deca and either Anavar or winnie??

also where is best place to shoot it cause never did this before thank you guys

I'm sure some people will come and say you're not ready and I sorta agree...
Anyhow... First cycle should always be testo only, cypionate or enanthate, definitely no orals and deca would be overkill.
I hate sustanon as its very hard to dial in AI.

Glutes is the most common if you can reach around comfortable. Ventrogluteal is also a very easy one once you find it, can also take decent volumes.
Most people don't like quads but I do. Personally can't do delts because I always get PIP...
It will come down to personal preference and what you find comfortable, just makes sure to wait at least 7 days before injecting into the same site again to avoid scar tissue buildup.

Dont kno bro,you working out for 15 years and describing yourself as not too skinny? Maybe you should improve your diet and training first.

im 5'11-6'0 175-180 been working out since i was 17 and im 32 now , im aveage not to skinny and not to big im looking to gain around 10-15 pounds of muscle and was thinking this cycle tell me what u guys think please and how much i should take of it a week and how long....

There's a ton of videos on pinning to watch on YT

First cycle, I recommend test only at about 350mg per week. As far as sites, watch some safe injection videos as there are many IM sites to choose from

your first cycle is not supposed to be complicated... you dont just start throwing multiple steroids at your body... its too much at once... if you were using different supplements, sure... even peptides or sarms, sure, but not steroids... your first cycle needs to be test only but furthermore, you should have a strong grasp on your diet and training... it needs to be disciplined and consistent as well..

run steroids, but you aren't gonna gain 15 pounds on 1 cycle. 15 pounds of actual muscle tissue will take many years to acquire and most guys fail because they quit or they just don't have it anymore

if you could gain 15 pounds per cycle then every vet on here who has ran 10 cycles would have put on 150 pounds of rock hard muscle and be top 10 Mr. Olympia. no those top 10 guys needed 20-30 years to put that kind of size on even with tons of gear and the best genetics

run steroids, but you aren't gonna gain 15 pounds on 1 cycle. 15 pounds of actual muscle tissue will take many years to acquire and most guys fail because they quit or they just don't have it anymore

if you could gain 15 pounds per cycle then every vet on here who has ran 10 cycles would have put on 150 pounds of rock hard muscle and be top 10 Mr. Olympia. no those top 10 guys needed 20-30 years to put that kind of size on even with tons of gear and the best genetics

Doesn't that depend on how close to your genetic limit you actually are?
There will be a huge difference between a first timer and a professional, no?
I've always heard 10-15 pounds per year is reasonable the first couple cycles but then you'll hit diminishing returns pretty quickly?

I've always heard 10-15 pounds per year is reasonable the first couple cycles but then you'll hit diminishing returns pretty quickly?

You can gain that much weight just not of lean muscle unless maybe you are either a beginner training wise or you are using an absurd amount of gear but even then 10-15 pounds on someone who is 180 pounds is a 6%-8% increase in lean muscle mass in regards to their body weight which is a ton.

You can gain that much weight but it wont be 100% lean muscle mass is all.

You can gain that much weight just not of lean muscle unless maybe you are either a beginner training wise or you are using an absurd amount of gear but even then 10-15 pounds on someone who is 180 pounds is a 6%-8% increase in lean muscle mass in regards to their body weight which is a ton.

Yes, that's what i said, a first timer(i.e beginner) vs a professional. There has to be a difference, because one only has gains to gain and the profesional has diminishing returns and should be close to his genetic potential, thus making it far harder to gain more muscle in the same time frame(i.e, a year)
And I did mean LMM just not per cycle, per year. Or I'm I overthinking this?

Sustained lean muscle gain really comes with solid nutrition and training/recovery techniques over a period of years not weeks. As a beginner, you can gain 10lbs of lean muscle mass in a year but then you will find the gains will start coming much more slowly after that. For me, in my 40's if I can increase about 1-2lbs of lean muscle mass each year than I am doing something right.

Muscle is over 60% water so it's really counterproductive to get into the "how much muscle did I gain" vs. "how much water weight" debate. We all know what it looks like to be loaded up with water..it's not a good luck and you all know it even if nobody wants to admit it. My gym is full of bloated, red, puffy, inflamed perma-bulkers. They aren't fooling anyone, imho....they are fat...plain and simple.

Sustained lean muscle gain really comes with solid nutrition and training/recovery techniques over a period of years not weeks. As a beginner, you can gain 10lbs of lean muscle mass in a year but then you will find the gains will start coming much more slowly after that. For me, in my 40's if I can increase about 1-2lbs of lean muscle mass each year than I am doing something right.

Muscle is over 60% water so it's really counterproductive to get into the "how much muscle did I gain" vs. "how much water weight" debate. We all know what it looks like to be loaded up with water..it's not a good luck and you all know it even if nobody wants to admit it. My gym is full of bloated, red, puffy, inflamed perma-bulkers. They aren't fooling anyone, imho....they are fat...plain and simple.

^^^this is spot on all the way around

Exactly, its so hard once you are a well seasoned lifter to really add a ton of lean muscle mass and even keeping that lean muscle mass is very difficult especially as you age unless you are perpetually using AAS which is a terrible idea but thats besides the point.

From when i started lifting at age 18 to 20 years later ive had my weight vary but in those 20 years ive maybe put on a total of 25 pounds of lean muscle mass.

The thing is too every time you are sick or get a bad injury you lose some of that muscle mass. In addition if you do the perpetual bulk only to try and drastically cut afterwards by increasing cardio and cutting calories you are losing some of that muscle mass so an notion that you can routinely gain significant muscle mass every single year is flawed.

Im at the point now that at also 40 I am more focused on maintaining whatever muscle I have while focusing on burning as much body fat as I can.

I would say just start with test and then you can add more stuff along the way but to start just a cycle of test should work out well for you

Hell if I could put on 15# of solid muscle in one cycle I don’t think I’d need to do it again. I want to fit into the 93kg weight class.

As a beginner you can gain more. That is true. The more muscle you gain the harder each pound becomes. But even as a beginner 15 lbs of actual muscle isnt very realistic. Maybe in your first year of lifting, but certainly not in the 2nd year

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I can't imagine that's very likely unless you were on a shit ton of gear year round.

I gained 8 solid lbs in 6 months on trt. I went from t levels of 250 to 1600 for 6 months before dose was lowered. Stayed at superphysiological levels for 6 months, had a trainer and a nutritionist and it got me 8 lbs after lifting for 7 years and going years without missing a single workout. 8 lbs was an amazing transformation. 15 would be unreal. If someone could give me a cycle that would put on 15 lbs in 3 months I would shoot that shit in my eyeball if I had to. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

If someone would give me a cycle that would put on a solid 15 lbs in 3 months would shoot that shit in my eye if I had to. Lol.

Hell if I could put on 15# of solid muscle in one cycle I don’t think I’d need to do it again. I want to fit into the 93kg weight class.

yeah 15 pounds is a lot man. go to the grocery store and buy a 1 pound steak. now pretend you have 15 of those and lay them out on the table, they wouldn't even fit across your body lol.. hell even 1 pound steak is huge.. imagine that on your body

I gained 8 solid lbs in 6 months on trt. I went from t levels of 250 to 1600 for 6 months before dose was lowered. Stayed at superphysiological levels for 6 months, had a trainer and a nutritionist and it got me 8 lbs after lifting for 7 years and going years without missing a single workout. 8 lbs was an amazing transformation. 15 would be unreal. If someone could give me a cycle that would put on 15 lbs in 3 months I would shoot that shit in my eyeball if I had to. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

If someone would give me a cycle that would put on a solid 15 lbs in 3 months would shoot that shit in my eye if I had to. Lol.

Right everyone would do it. Its just like when someone comes on here and says they put of 15-20 pounds of muscle on a test/dbol cycle. Sure you put on that much weight but there is no chance in hell that it was mostly muscle or that it is staying.

To each their own some people want to be blown up and puffy. I have been there and done that id rather be muscular and lean than big and puffy.

Back
Top Bottom