Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does your woman bug when your on the forum?

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Ok, So it may seem that Im not active at times, but I'm always here,reading,scanning, sharing or learning...The woman has always hated the forums since long as I can remember...I never truly allowed it to come between my relationship with my wife or my position in my family as being a father..We agreed to have set times when I must work,either in the office, or at times when at home..But,I still see the frustration in her face,and hear her tone change when I advise her that I have some things to do (hint hint, here or there)..
Does your significant other get frustrated from your time on the panels? has it even got blown out of proportion on their end in regards to your official time really being active?

I have noticed some members/vets/mods have their partner being just as active in some communities and lifestyle as they are,must be nice..hehe

for the most part..Women,they just don't understand!
confused.png

My girlfriend doesn't really mind. She is into powerlifting, and cycles as well. She's not really active on the forums herself, but she's happy to proxy answers for some of the female specific questions.

My wife tells me to do what i want.
But that isnt really what she means.
For example....
When she is on her phone, texting , messaging, talking, watching videos or whatever she is doing. If i even ask , whatcha doin, or whatcha watching.? I here a load of shit . why am i asking what she is doing, dont bother her. Like its a problem.. Lmao.
She will become upset if i try and take part in what she is doing.
Now when the shoe is on the other foot its a different story..
I dont really play games or watch many videos. When i work i try and do it at times that dont interfere with the family. I actually get most of my work done while at work and/or when im home and they are asleep or out of the house.
But God forbid im on my phone and she walks in the house.. Im suppose to drop whatever im doin when she wants to be bothered.. Other wise i hear i pay more attention to the phone then her or the kids..
Not true but you see what im getting at..

My wife tells me to do what i want.
But that isnt really what she means.
For example....
When she is on her phone, texting , messaging, talking, watching videos or whatever she is doing. If i even ask , whatcha doin, or whatcha watching.? I here a load of shit . why am i asking what she is doing, dont bother her. Like its a problem.. Lmao.
She will become upset if i try and take part in what she is doing.
Now when the shoe is on the other foot its a different story..
I dont really play games or watch many videos. When i work i try and do it at times that dont interfere with the family. I actually get most of my work done while at work and/or when im home and they are asleep or out of the house.
But God forbid im on my phone and she walks in the house.. Im suppose to drop whatever im doin when she wants to be bothered.. Other wise i hear i pay more attention to the phone then her or the kids..
Not true but you see what im getting at..

Hahahahaha too funny. My wife is awesome but she will do the same thing she will be on a group text chain, watching videos from instagram/facebook/etc, reading articles, whatever.

I dont even ask I dont care I just sit there and either play with our daughters, watch some tv if they are playing together, whatever.

The SECOND I pick up my phone and like text one of my buddies, check my fantasy football team, etc its "Oh who you texting/what are you looking at??"

I legit will open one of our windows in our family room, take my phone, and throw it out onto the grass in the back yard and close it without saying a word. She laughs and goes "Ok I get the point!"

Its women in general man, they can ignore you all day but the second they think your attention may be going somewhere else its like "Whatcha doin??????"

Yes....I do get some shit from time to time about “my forums”. I just try to minimize forum time when it’s family time for the most part.

that is a funny thread to start

it has never been a problem with me because i do my forum posting when they are sleeping or working. i make it a priority to shut off all electronics when i am spending quality time with anyone. i cannot stand when people are talking to me and have their heads stuck in their phones, shut the damn electronics OFF !! i even have friends who take their shit to the beach and stick their heads in their phones the whole time, or at sports games, etc. you are missing life cause you have your head down

There's no damn way I'd put up with that.

Mobster you would crush their devices with your bare hands LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

it has never been a problem with me because i do my forum posting when they are sleeping or working. i make it a priority to shut off all electronics when i am spending quality time with anyone. i cannot stand when people are talking to me and have their heads stuck in their phones, shut the damn electronics OFF !! i even have friends who take their shit to the beach and stick their heads in their phones the whole time, or at sports games, etc. you are missing life cause you have your head down

Dude I will have a complete convo with my wife discussing our plans for say the upcoming weekend, what we are doing as a family, what I may be doing (going to the gun range, building/fixing shit around the house, etc) and I know she isnt paying attention shes looking at her phone so I say "Ok?" after each thing and she nods.

The weekend comes around she tells me she planned for us to visit friends, do something else, etc I legit will not budge its "Nope, we discussed this remeber?" and she will be like "No?" and I will just do whatever it is that I planned to do. She then is like fuck...I wasnt paying attention....and just owns it which is fine but I make a sticking point to be like listen or too bad.

100%. My forum work is done first thing in the morning. Now bare in mind we don't live together my GF and I. But when we travel and she's stayed over I've been up at 4am (as I will tomorrow as it's a work day) doing Mod work. When we're out either trail walking, shopping etc I almost never use the phone (I take a proper camera with me - Nikon Coolpix P900 or P1000). Heck, I'm posting here now and my phone has a movie playing. People let these devices take over. Fuck that.

I do, it must be said, look at my phone at the gym. But I'm a lifter so I get 5 minutes between sets and it's on the gym counter not on equipment.

My lady doesn’t care she got really pissed me one time when I was looking at one of the naked chicks thread though

every so often my wife and my mom will give me a hard time because i always respond to things when we are out doing something too but generally its never anything that gets complained about

every so often my wife and my mom will give me a hard time because i always respond to things when we are out doing something too but generally its never anything that gets complained about
THIS hahha... my devise is always with me.. I will be dealing with clients or even just PM's while Im at a family BBQ or out with friends/quests.. hahah.. my wife understands, because she see what happens when I dont reply, I get BACKED UP and im hit for hrs.....

In a word - no.
I do most of my online work(mod/rep/etc) when im at my office job or when the kids and wife are asleep or not around. I work swing shifts. When im home i try and give my attention to the family. Although she is often times on her device.. No big deal... We have kids.. A ton of shit going on in our lives and our childrens lives.. So i understand if that gives her alone time.. No kids.. Etc.. But as soon as i answer or have to take care of a few things.. The response is" you never put that phone down" lmao... Its just funny how she see things... Work is work. I try and keep it seperated from when im home with my kids and wife. But sometimes it cant be avoided...
And its normally only for a brief period. 20-30 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom