Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24 year old type 1 diabetic and sarms

zerosugar

Registered
hey guys 24 year old type 1 diabetic with an insulin pump, had it since I was 4, have been in and out of gym for years but been starting to get serious with diet and training past few months and moving forward. I'm wanting to get rid of my excess body fat and get real lean and defined! Have heard SARM's are the way to go now days and you don't get the bad side effects like steroids, but have heard rumours that MK667 raises your blood glucose levels and is not good for diabetics is this true? Which SARM's would be best for getting lean for me? Cheers guys

hey guys 24 year old type 1 diabetic with an insulin pump, had it since I was 4, have been in and out of gym for years but been starting to get serious with diet and training past few months and moving forward. I'm wanting to get rid of my excess body fat and get real lean and defined! Have heard SARM's are the way to go now days and you don't get the bad side effects like steroids, but have heard rumours that MK667 raises your blood glucose levels and is not good for diabetics is this true? Which SARM's would be best for getting lean for me? Cheers guys

GW/Cardarine

If you have diabetes I wouldn't suggest sarms at the start, start with supplements like cardazol then you can more into sarms slowly, starting with something like GW.

As a diabetic dont play with hgh , mk677 better to be safe and use some anavar , clenbuterol and t3 to help you get ripped . Of course would be better have a base of 200mg test per week to

I have type one diabetes as well fasting will cause you to have way to low of blood sugars when you are a type 1 plus with a insulin pump you will have to many bolus through your the day to fast .
Sarms like mk677 will spike your blood sugar very high which means if you do run mk you will have to take double the amount of insulin you would carb count for to off set the blood sugar spike mk will cause .
Sarms with not be a good mix for type one .
Steriods such as deca or test will not have much of a effect on your blood sugar levels at shorter runs .
Orals will spike your blood sugar as time goes on .

You really can not go past HRT doses when you have type one diabetes because they will effect blood sugars.

I keep telling guys that you should be free of any ailments before you consider using steroids which could cause you to have even more health issues.
When guys come to me and they have ongoing health issues that they have to take daily medication for, I tend to turn them away as consultation clients. There is just too much at stake when you take all of these drugs.

Back
Top Bottom