Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is IA Superpharma good?

knighthawk

Registered
was wondering about this company, they have a DHT based cream i want to try and their pricing is pretty good, anyone know if they are g2g or should i just avoid?

i did but i didnt see any DHT based creams like the one ia superpharma has which is why im asking if anyone has had experience with them

ive tried them before, they arent too bad if i recall correctly.
Ok I'll check them out sometime, they have a domestic site now so there is no worry about customs.

I'll post a review when I finally get around to ordering from there, I have a decent stash from the anabolic store that is gonna last me a while.

This is a scam site. I've had them delay my order and refuse to give a refund even though they claim to be "too busy" to fill and ship it. I've read other reviews where they delay the order a month or two and if they send anything it's junk. This is based on the Philippine site. Not sure about the other. I would stay away.

This is a scam site. I've had them delay my order and refuse to give a refund even though they claim to be "too busy" to fill and ship it. I've read other reviews where they delay the order a month or two and if they send anything it's junk. This is based on the Philippine site. Not sure about the other. I would stay away.
It's been 4 years. I'm not sure they still wanna know lol

It's been 4 years. I'm not sure they still wanna know lol
Yeah I know. My reply wasn't for the OP. It was for anyone else looking into that site. When I did a Google search this thread came up in the results so my reply is for anyone else looking for info on them to avoid the pitfall I ran into. There aren't alot of places I found with useful legit info on websites that minimize risks of buying diluted products or completely fake products.

Back
Top Bottom