Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reccomendations for Anadrol

Hard89

So I usually stay away from wet compounds but I would like to try anadrol. Dosages seem to vary quite a bit between people but I think I have settled on 50mg/day. Mostly concerned with its estrogenic properties. I will use aromasin at 12.5mg/day and I am using a mid level test dose. 400mg/week and Anabolic blend 300 which has deca at 300mg/week a week to keep joints supple for power lifting and slow gains. Also 300mg/wk of masteron to help with aromatization and 300mg/wk of primobolan acetate because it was part of the blend but I have read promising things. So thats my plan. What do you guys do to keep the drol sides down? Is there a way to block Anadrol from the estrogen receptor?

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

So I usually stay away from wet compounds but I would like to try anadrol. Dosages seem to vary quite a bit between people but I think I have settled on 50mg/day. Mostly concerned with its estrogenic properties. I will use aromasin at 12.5mg/day and I am using a mid level test dose. 400mg/week and Anabolic blend 300 which has deca at 300mg/week a week to keep joints supple for power lifting and slow gains. Also 300mg/wk of masteron to help with aromatization and 300mg/wk of primobolan acetate because it was part of the blend but I have read promising things. So thats my plan. What do you guys do to keep the drol sides down? Is there a way to block Anadrol from the estrogen receptor?

Hard89,

This is an interesting topic that's been fairly hotly debated over the years: How does oxymetholone interact with your estrogen receptors?
Luckily, it's the topic of my next evolutionary research paper for 2019, so I'll share a few details here.

Basically, Oxymetholone (OXY) is a dihydrotestosterone-derived drug - with an addition of 2-hydroxymethylene (2-H).

Simply put:

Oxymetholone = 17 beta-hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstan-3-one

However, without 2-hydroxymethylene, it becomes:
17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstan-3-one -- which is mestanolone.

This in itself should be a good enough reason not to cause estrogen problems, but let's keep reading --

This particular addition of 2-H gives oxymetholone unique characteristics when compared to other dht-derived steroids like anavar, primobolan and winstrol. Although both come from the dht-derived (17beta-hydroxyandrostan-3-one) family, they work completely different. And while studies haven't made any direct link between 2-hydroxymethylene and the odd behavior of oxymetholone, I suspect 2-H is the culprit behind the differences in this steroid class.

Let's face it, it's a commonly known fact that anavar/winstrol/primobolan/masteron are usually used for cutting and anadrol for bulking. Yet, they come from the same family tree - how interesting. :confused: confused? keep reading.....

Now here comes the "fun" part :):

As I metioned earlier, oxymetholone is a dht-derivative, which has only 1 modification (not taking into account alkylation). This chemical structure cannot convert to estrogen. In addition, oxy is not a progestin, at least not by any studies that we have. Furthermore, it doesn't show any viable progestogenic activity. So, why do many bodybuilders (not all of course) who take anadrol feel bloated, get gynecomastia or gynecomastia-symptoms and feel like they are taking a high dbol dose+? -- all signs of estrogenic activity it would seem?

Due to lack of scientific evidence, the only true explanation I could find is oxy has some kind of an ability to stimulate the estrogen receptor. How? I honestly cannot tell you, but the interesting news is that no one in the industry knows for sure either. (obviously there are many theories) Therefore, this is still open for debate, and it's unlikely we'll get any scientific data on this going forward.

With all this in mind, I would be careful trying to tie a dose of an aromatase inhibitor (AI) with side effect control for oxy. Oxy doesn't stimulate the aromatase enzyme, so you need to consider alternatives here.

P.S. Anecdotally, there seems to be negative interaction between tamoxifen and oxymetholone use. I've seen it reported over the years on a regular basis, so you should think through before taking the tamox route.

P.P.S. I welcome further discussion about the impact of 2-hydroxymethylene on possible estrogen receptor stimulation, if that's even possible?

Thank you for your continued support of Evolutionary.org!

Yours in Sport,

siggy.png

Albert Wolfgang (WPA)
Chief Researcher and Administrator

Hard89,

This is an interesting topic that's been fairly hotly debated over the years: How does oxymetholone interact with your estrogen receptors?
Luckily, it's the topic of my next evolutionary research paper for 2019, so I'll share a few details here.

Basically, Oxymetholone (OXY) is a dihydrotestosterone-derived drug - with an addition of 2-hydroxymethylene (2-H).

Simply put:

Oxymetholone = 17 beta-hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstan-3-one

17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstan-3-one -- which is mestanolone.

This in itself should be a good enough reason not to cause estrogen problems, but let's keep reading --

This particular addition of 2-H gives oxymetholone unique characteristics when compared to other dht-derived steroids like anavar, primobolan and winstrol. Although both come from the dht-derived (17beta-hydroxyandrostan-3-one) family, they work completely different. And while studies haven't made any direct link between 2-hydroxymethylene and the odd behavior of oxymetholone, I suspect 2-H is the culprit behind the differences in this steroid class.

Let's face it, it's a commonly known fact that anavar/winstrol/primobolan/masteron are usually used for cutting and anadrol for bulking. Yet, they come from the same family tree - how interesting. :confused: confused? keep reading.....

As I metioned earlier, oxymetholone is a dht-derivative, which has only 1 modification (not taking into account alkylation). This chemical structure cannot convert to estrogen. In addition, oxy is not a progestin, at least not by any studies that we have. Furthermore, it doesn't show any viable progestogenic activity. So, why do many bodybuilders (not all of course) who take anadrol feel bloated, get gynecomastia or gynecomastica-symptoms and feel like they are taking a high dbol dose+? -- all signs of estrogenic activity it would see?

Due to lack of scientific evidence, the only true explanation I could find is oxy has some kind of an ability to stimulate the estrogen receptor. How? I honestly cannot tell you, but the interesting news is that no one in the industry knows for sure either. (obviously there are many theories) Therefore, this is still open for debate, and it's unlikely we'll get any scientific data on this going forward.

With all this in mind, I would be careful trying to tie a dose of an aromatase inhibitor (AI) with side effect control for oxy. Oxy doesn't stimulate the aromatase enzyme, so you need to consider alternatives here.

P.S. Anecdotally, there seems to be negative interaction between tamoxifen and oxymetholone use. I've seen it reporter over the years on a regular basis, so you should think through before taking the tamox route.

P.P.S. I welcome further discussion about the impact of 2-hydroxymethylene on possible estrogen receptor stimulation, if that's even possible?

Yours in Sport,

siggy.png

Albert Wolfgang (WPA)
really great post and definitely a topic that so many people are fully stumped on... i have one extensive research on this as well to try to come to some sort of conclusion or at least draw my own but this in itself truly remains a mystery... aromatase inhibitor use has not proven to help with it either... however, the one that has actually worked for some in helping is raloxifene.. im not a hundred percent sure as to why or how but that is the one that some people have turned to that seemed to help mitigate and/or control the situation with anadrol... i simply ran it with tren when i used it, at lower doses, but that seemed to keep it much cleaner however we know that i eat and train extremely strict as well so with the lower dosing and the disciplined nature in which i work, that had more to do with it.. great post

really great post and definitely a topic that so many people are fully stumped on... i have one extensive research on this as well to try to come to some sort of conclusion or at least draw my own but this in itself truly remains a mystery... aromatase inhibitor use has not proven to help with it either... however, the one that has actually worked for some in helping is raloxifene.. im not a hundred percent sure as to why or how but that is the one that some people have turned to that seemed to help mitigate and/or control the situation with anadrol... i simply ran it with tren when i used it, at lower doses, but that seemed to keep it much cleaner however we know that i eat and train extremely strict as well so with the lower dosing and the disciplined nature in which i work, that had more to do with it.. great post

bro i be hearing about ralxoxifen use with anadrol...but a few evo brothers be saying they got nasty sides from ralox...and heard it on EF too.....not even sure id recommend that go...

bro i be hearing about ralxoxifen use with anadrol...but a few evo brothers be saying they got nasty sides from ralox...and heard it on EF too.....not even sure id recommend that go...

yea i dont use it personally, never have either... just what ive seen with others but im not speaking on personal experience because im not a fan of things that could bring sides too often...

Very interesting. I will be running it in my next cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to reading more next year thank you.
Hard89,

Simply put:

As I metioned earlier, oxymetholone is a dht-derivative, which has only 1 modification (not taking into account alkylation). This chemical structure cannot convert to estrogen. In addition, oxy is not a progestin, at least not by any studies that we have. Furthermore, it doesn't show any viable progestogenic activity. So, why do many bodybuilders (not all of course) who take anadrol feel bloated, get gynecomastia or gynecomastica-symptoms and feel like they are taking a high dbol dose+? -- all signs of estrogenic activity it would seem?

P.S. Anecdotally, there seems to be negative interaction between tamoxifen and oxymetholone use. I've seen it reporter over the years on a regular basis, so you should think through before taking the tamox route.

Yours in Sport,

siggy.png

Albert Wolfgang (WPA)

anadrol is a dht derivative and hence cannot aromatize into estrogen so an AI is not needed with it

however it does BIND to estrogen receptors which is tricky.

i wont use the stuff again personally, way too many sides

So if you ran a high dose of aromasin there wouldn't be the receptors to bind to am I right? I usually keep my estrogen just high enough my joints don't hurt haha

So if you ran a high dose of aromasin there wouldn't be the receptors to bind to am I right? I usually keep my estrogen just high enough my joints don't hurt haha

No, this is not right, this is how Nolvadex and Clomid act in the body. Aromasin works with aromatizing enzyme, nothing to do with receptors.

I run A-drol in the past. I found a single 50mg tab was too much, I good too strong (didn't mind this part) and too big, too fast. If I would ever run it again, I'd take a 25mg/day doze. Since AI does fuck all, I run Nolva with it. You can have ungodly amounts of E2 in your bloodstream but as long as you take Nolva (or Clomid) E2 will have no action on the receptors.
WPA mentioned of some interaction between tamoxifen (Nolva) and drol. Not exactly sure what is the problem but I didn't have any E2 issues. Mind you I didn't run any bloods, I went by my usual self-check. If I have no itchy/puffy nipples and no high blood pressure, then I'm fine. Could try running Clomid instead on Nolva since their actions are the same.

Couple of hopefully useful thoughts
1) I ran this and had no problems (with dbol)

2) I had an idea for my tips thread on the train to work yesterday. It touched on the 'we don't know why the body does...' point.

Simply put we have a SHIT LOAD of genes which work in a bunch of ways not fully understood. Many are ones the body had develop over 10's of thousands of years in response to stuff that would have fucked us up. Now we KNOW taking steroids is to take a hormone at a level that's way above natures. If there's ANY science to the gene tests we can take then we might, with the right test, find that one of the millions of parts of DNA doesn't care what some chemist thought when he made Anadrol lol

brother...if you check a bit back to WPAs post...he says and i agree with the assessment...that there is no aromatase activity with anadrol...that seems straight forward...but brother chemically enhanced suggested clomid...which probably would be a much milder choice then nolva+drol....

No, this is not right, this is how Nolvadex and Clomid act in the body. Aromasin works with aromatizing enzyme, nothing to do with receptors.

I run A-drol in the past. I found a single 50mg tab was too much, I good too strong (didn't mind this part) and too big, too fast. If I would ever run it again, I'd take a 25mg/day doze. Since AI does fuck all, I run Nolva with it. You can have ungodly amounts of E2 in your bloodstream but as long as you take Nolva (or Clomid) E2 will have no action on the receptors.
WPA mentioned of some interaction between tamoxifen (Nolva) and drol. Not exactly sure what is the problem but I didn't have any E2 issues. Mind you I didn't run any bloods, I went by my usual self-check. If I have no itchy/puffy nipples and no high blood pressure, then I'm fine. Could try running Clomid instead on Nolva since their actions are the same.

brother...how was your overall estrogen feel with nolva+anadrol? ...i really hated it...even had gyno...wasnt my cup of tea....the anadrol bloat was just way too much for me...

2) I had an idea for my tips thread on the train to work yesterday. It touched on the 'we don't know why the body does...' point.

Simply put we have a SHIT LOAD of gene
s which work in a bunch of ways not fully understood. Many are ones the body had develop over 10's of thousands of years in response to stuff that would have fucked us up. Now we KNOW taking steroids is to take a hormone at a level that's way above natures. If there's ANY science to the gene tests we can take then we might, with the right test, find that one of the millions of parts of DNA doesn't care what some chemist thought when he made Anadrol lol

bro good point...genes and gene expression is a huge topic we dont discuss enough...anyone here a gene therapist of some sort?...can chime in maybe...we got like 1,000,000 visiting the site monthly...ton of lurkers...

brother...how was your overall estrogen feel with nolva+anadrol? ...i really hated it...even had gyno...wasnt my cup of tea....the anadrol bloat was just way too much for me...
I had no gyno or estrogen related sides that are troublesome. My BP stayed normal and my nipples were not puffy/itchy. I still got bloated though. Overall I didn't like what drol did to me.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

here is my thoughts on this:

1. using an AI with anadrol will not make a difference directly, but it will drop estrogen in the body which MAY help indirectly
2. using a SERM with anadrol will not make a difference directly either, BUT it could stave off estrogenic sides INDIRECTLY by blocking estrogen from looping back in the pits.

bottom line with anadrol is you WILL GET a lot of sides which are hard to fight. hence why run it 4 weeks MAX and don't overdose it.. also those who are very prone to gyno, hair loss, or heart issues should NOT use it

if you can tolerate it, it is an amazing steroid. i personally have no use for it for my current goals but if i was younger and more after strength and mass i would use it

Use superdrol , save yourself some trouble. Yeah it's the worst for liver blah blah blah, atleast you know what you're getting and its stronger than anadrol by a lot

Thanks for all of insite guys. I guess I will just have to see how I respond. Mobster you said you took it with dbol, the strength gains must have been unreal.
I might try clomid with my aromasin because I have lots. What kind of dose should I run the clomid at? Never run it mid cycle. Tried nolvadex my first test cycle due to my nips getting sore. Before I knew how much aromasin my body needs which is higher than average, and it almost stopped my progress completely I should have just quit my cycle lol but in hindsight I guess that's our learning curve.

As some guys reported getting mental on higher doses of clomid, I'd keep it at 25mg ED. But I'd also take 25mg of drol ED. At 50mg the effect was too dramatic, and I run it for 4 weeks only that time.

Thanks
As some guys reported getting mental on higher doses of clomid, I'd keep it at 25mg ED. But I'd also take 25mg of drol ED. At 50mg the effect was too dramatic, and I run it for 4 weeks only that time.

Back
Top Bottom