Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo only 5 weeks

Jeff45

Registered
Hello,
I am planning a primobolan depot only cycle with 400 mg/ week for 5 weeks.
it s pharm grade.
I think Nelson Montana wrote about this.
2 weeks later PCT with nolva for 4 weeks at 20/20/20/20.
45 years, 15 years training, first cycle.
no sides and quick recovery most important, only small gains are OK
Don t want to use andrgenic oral because of liver, and impaired recovery and
i don t have access anyway.
is PCT too much?

Thanks,

Jeff

Hello,
it s pharm grade.
is PCT too much?

Thanks,

Jeff

So honestly i would not run Primo for only 5 weeks and definitely not without a TRT dose of test included.

If you want something that is not liver toxic, good results, and minimal sides with mini-pct id look at a 12 week cycle of Sarms utilizing cardarine, ostarine and either S4 or LGD.

I've interviewed Nelson a couple times on the podcast and i've talked to him over the phone a few times so i have a lot of respect for his opinions, however his short injectable cycle theories are not something i agree with. the simple reason is when you are using a long ester like E with primo you will not even reach peak levels until the 5th week. so go 10 weeks with primo if you want the absolute shortest time frame

if you want a 5 week cycle, pick a fast acting oral or a very short injectable ester like ace, prop, etc. but leave the long esters like deca, E, cyp, U, etc to 10 week runs

I've interviewed Nelson a couple times on the podcast and i've talked to him over the phone a few times so i have a lot of respect for his opinions, however his short injectable cycle theories are not something i agree with. the simple reason is when you are using a long ester like E with primo you will not even reach peak levels until the 5th week. so go 10 weeks with primo if you want the absolute shortest time frame

if you want a 5 week cycle, pick a fast acting oral or a very short injectable ester like ace, prop, etc. but leave the long esters like deca, E, cyp, U, etc to 10 week runs
i agree with steve on this...

As already said, no point running it alone but it's a great drug to use as part of almost any stack.

Thank you,

so it´s better to go 10 weeks with primo.

Do I have major sides if I go with primo alone for 10 weeks?

Perhaps I can get my hands on test e. Is is necessary to use it with primo (I would also need an AI) and what dose? 200/week?

I can ´t get orals.

Thank you,

Perhaps I can get my hands on test e. Is is necessary to use it with primo (I would also need an AI) and what dose? 200/week?

I can ´t get orals.

Id run test at 200-250mg/week then primo at 500-600mg/week.

Primo alone isnt going to show you crazy results you would need to run over 1 gram a week for it to really start to show and thats fucking crazy expensive plus its a DHT so would torch your hairline (if you care). Not saying you cant run stand alone primo just dont expect to see drastic results they will be very minor.

This is why I say do a test base with primo. The test is cheap and at 200-250mg/week sides will be minor but will really help the primo shine.

Dosage id split both so dose twice a week. Each dose do 125mg/test e and 250-300mg/primo so again 250mg/week test e and 500-600mg/week primo.

You will need an AI so id get aromasin and run it around 10mg every other day.

Again the side effects with just primo are mild but to see results you need to run really high levels and at that point id rather run a low dose test base and then a moderate primo dose.

Thats just my opinion. For what its worth this is exactly the next cycle I am running. 250mg/week test and 600mg/week primo.

Thank you,

I can ´t get orals.
I would recommend a test base at least. 200 to 250 a week would work. You would only need a low dose of ai at most with that

I would add test at low dose, say 150-200mg a week. I would run minimum of 12 weeks and up the primo to 600mg a week.

Forreal...i saw 600mg pw for 14wks?? Thats a 750.00 cycle for just that 1 compound...

Hahahaha gotta get the robolics primo depot.

I get 200mg/ml 10ml bottles for $126. 4 bottles is $500 and well worth it. 2 grams per bottle so 8 total grams across the 4 bottles. 600mg x 12 weeks is 7.2 grams so even a little extra!

Sure you can run other compounds for cheaper like EQ oe Deca or Tren (obviously at a much lower dose on the tren side) but fuck it id rather the nice clean gains of 600mg/week for primo coupled with 250mg/week of test c.

Hello,
it s pharm grade.
is PCT too much?

Thanks,

Jeff

Damn you got me beat.

I would add test at low dose, say 150-200mg a week. I would run minimum of 12 weeks and up the primo to 600mg a week.

i agree with that..but heres what i would do...i would spend that primo money on hookers, cocaine, and dbol (along with that test base) Run the dbol first....then run the hookers and cocaine....youll be happier and get much more bang for your buck.

Thanks,

I think then I will add test e at 200/week with aromasin 10 ed.

Will the recovery be harder than with primo alone?

Thanks,

I think then I will add test e at 200/week with aromasin 10 ed.

Will the recovery be harder than with primo alone?

Well it depends. If you were going to run just 500-600mg/primo a week on both cycles and in one you are adding 200mg/week test then yes but if you wanted to really get results from Primo stand alone you would need to run over 1 gram a week and at that point I think you would be better off with the 200mg/week test.

Primo is a very mild compound. Its very good at adding clean, lean gains but the test with primo will be a great combo.

I looked for months researching my next cycle and after all of that I landed on test/primo for 12 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom