Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Review Most Recent Order Labs Also

hunterisme123

Growing Brother
Most recent order from psl with bloodwork

I ran a cycle of tren e 150 & test e 250 blend it was absolutely great psl is the best company by far I have ordered around 9 times and not had a single problem I just placed another order today and can't wait for it to come in. Shout out to vision who has been there every step of the way thank you so much and thanks to psl yall are great

Product review 10-10
Customer service 10-10
Shipping Time Domestic 9-10
Trustworthy & Dependable 10-10

It's so hard to trust a online source or even a local source but psl has done it they are honest true and have kick ass gear I love it.

Bloodwork posted below and before people freak about the first page I got that taken care of there was some minor issues but all is well now but check out the test levels I'm well over 1500 the cap at the so I believe I'm running well over 2000 and that proves psl is true honest and have awesome gear. Thanks guys

~Bloodwork below~
c2c2f603e111e96be61447bf9061f275.jpg
d94c2aea76946dbfd99903b64ba51de3.jpg

Thanks yea psl is awesome I just placed another order today there going to be taking a discount off for having blood work done I mean you honestly can't beat them there great.

Most recent order from psl with bloodwork

I ran a cycle of tren e 150 & test e 250 blend it was absolutely great psl is the best company by far I have ordered around 9 times and not had a single problem I just placed another order today and can't wait for it to come in. Shout out to vision who has been there every step of the way thank you so much and thanks to psl yall are great

Product review 10-10
Customer service 10-10
Shipping Time Domestic 9-10
Trustworthy & Dependable 10-10

It's so hard to trust a online source or even a local source but psl has done it they are honest true and have kick ass gear I love it.

Bloodwork posted below and before people freak about the first page I got that taken care of there was some minor issues but all is well now but check out the test levels I'm well over 1500 the cap at the so I believe I'm running well over 2000 and that proves psl is true honest and have awesome gear. Thanks guys

~Bloodwork below~
c2c2f603e111e96be61447bf9061f275.jpg
d94c2aea76946dbfd99903b64ba51de3.jpg

Thank you for the kind words and for the bloodwork.. Glad your satisfied with the results your receiving from psl across the board. Looking forward to what the future brings you my friend.

Back
Top Bottom