Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 weeks into cycle and AI may be bunk

ChaseS550

Hey guys I'm just over 3 weeks into my cycle. 500mg test E pw, 500mg deca pw, 40mg dbol ed. Feeling great other than signs of gyno. This is my 2nd time running this cycle so I didnt think I needed caber since I didnt need it before. Granted last time i was only pinning 300mg deca pw. But.... I've been taking PSL Aromasin since day 1 at 10mg eod... then 10mg ed.... then 20mg ed hoping the tenderness in my nipples would go away. It hasn't. I went and got bloods this week and my e2 is at 43.5. Everything else is in the normal range besides test which is off the charts so at least my gear is good...

So, my question is... what's up? Should I switch to adex? I've already ordered some caber just waiting on it still. Could my AI be fake?

I'm 32 years old. 6'1 and 215lbs. 18-20% bf.

I don't think adex is gonna do much either in your situation. I'd try caber first and if that doesn't do the job you might need to resort to letro.

I don't think adex is gonna do much either in your situation. I'd try caber first and if that doesn't do the job you might need to resort to letro.

I ordered some letro when I ordered caber so I will give that a shot if the caber doesn't help. Any dosage recommendation?

I ordered some letro when I ordered caber so I will give that a shot if the caber doesn't help. Any dosage recommendation?

I wouldn't start a letro attempt at more than say 2.5mg for the first shot, since it's pretty powerful. If you crash your estrogen out, it's going to feel really bad as well, and you can always take more if it's not enough. For the future though, I would also recommend getting your body fat down a little bit lower before running compounds that aromatize, as higher body fat exacerbates the level of aromatization.

I'd start with 1.25mg ED and see how that works.

Thanks guys. I've increased my Aromasin dosage to 45mg ed since my bloodwork and can tell the tenderness in my nipples is going away and I'm feeling less tired. My letro should be in today also.

Not sure if 45mg a day of Aromasin is healthy... should I just stop Aromasin all together and run 1.25 ed letro and see how that goes??

your estrogen is just barely out of range if its only 43... using letro will likely drop it a lot, maybe too much... how long have you been using 20 mg every day for? one of the main issues here is that you are running both test and deca too high as well as dbol... of course you are having issues at those doses and only running aromasin 10 mg eod... with doses that high, you honestly shouldnt be surprised, as well as not having caber involved... i highly doubt your ai quality is bad, its far more so to do with your dosing pattern... i do know this, your estrogen is not in a range that would warrant letro use... its literally barely out of range..

heres your other BIG issue i cant believe wasnt brought up.. your body fat... your body fat is too high to be using steroids and ESPECIALLY using highly estrogenic compounds... this is why i warn so often against using steroids at an elevated body fat.. there is a far greater rate of estrogen conversion... so dosing and your condition are huge problems here

your estrogen is just barely out of range if its only 43... using letro will likely drop it a lot, maybe too much... how long have you been using 20 mg every day for? one of the main issues here is that you are running both test and deca too high as well as dbol... of course you are having issues at those doses and only running aromasin 10 mg eod... with doses that high, you honestly shouldnt be surprised, as well as not having caber involved... i highly doubt your ai quality is bad, its far more so to do with your dosing pattern... i do know this, your estrogen is not in a range that would warrant letro use... its literally barely out of range..

heres your other BIG issue i cant believe wasnt brought up.. your body fat... your body fat is too high to be using steroids and ESPECIALLY using highly estrogenic compounds... this is why i warn so often against using steroids at an elevated body fat.. there is a far greater rate of estrogen conversion... so dosing and your condition are huge problems here

I appreciate the input I'll hold off on the letro. I had been running 20mg ed for 4 days before bloods. But, realistically I'm roughly 16% bf which I'm not worried about. I lean out very easily and can drop more if that really ends up being my biggest issue here... which it doesn't sound like it's terrible since I'm barely out of range. I'm not trying to look shredded only bulk.

I have caber coming this week along with letro and more Aromasin. I'll stick to Aromasin and start caber for now and get another blood test in a couple weeks to see where I am.

Thanks again

I appreciate the input I'll hold off on the letro. I had been running 20mg ed for 4 days before bloods. But, realistically I'm roughly 16% bf which I'm not worried about. I lean out very easily and can drop more if that really ends up being my biggest issue here... which it doesn't sound like it's terrible since I'm barely out of range. I'm not trying to look shredded only bulk.

I have caber coming this week along with letro and more Aromasin. I'll stick to Aromasin and start caber for now and get another blood test in a couple weeks to see where I am.

Thanks again
give it a chance to work if its only been four days since you raised the dose....

give it a chance to work if its only been four days since you raised the dose....

Yea, will do. This is my first time running Aromasin and not real super familiar with how long it needs to start adjusting e levels. I've run this exact stack with adex at a normal dose and had 0 issues. Reason for my original question.

Yea, will do. This is my first time running Aromasin and not real super familiar with how long it needs to start adjusting e levels. I've run this exact stack with adex at a normal dose and had 0 issues. Reason for my original question.
it shouldnt take long

first off I hate that cycle you are running and would never recommend it but i know why you are using it cause it is copy/pasted all over the internet as a great cycle.

1. your test is too high
2. dbol should never be stacked with 2 aromatizing compounds
3. you always run a DHT derivative with a nandrolone as a rule

you can't do all this wrong and then blame the aromasin for this mess, it isn't magic at all.

the solution here is to get proviron ASAP, stop using the dbol and drop that test dosage down under 150mgs a week at most.. heck i would even just stop using it and use the deca and proviron together the rest of the way ..

I wouldn’t even need lab work just for this issue..drop the dbol wait if it gets better it’s the E, if no diff, it’s the Progesterone..get caber or drop deca add something that doesn’t aromatize...
WHAT was your Progest on the labs???

first off I hate that cycle you are running and would never recommend it but i know why you are using it cause it is copy/pasted all over the internet as a great cycle.

1. your test is too high
2. dbol should never be stacked with 2 aromatizing compounds
3. you always run a DHT derivative with a nandrolone as a rule

you can't do all this wrong and then blame the aromasin for this mess, it isn't magic at all.

the solution here is to get proviron ASAP, stop using the dbol and drop that test dosage down under 150mgs a week at most.. heck i would even just stop using it and use the deca and proviron together the rest of the way ..

I wasn't blaming the Aromasin. Simply asking a question to better understand what's going on because a lot of you guys know more than me. I've gotten great feedback. Just trying to make the best of this cycle and be more informed.

I was planning on stopping dbol at 4 weeks which is a few days away anyway. But, can you explain better how dumping test and adding Proviron is the better option?? I've got caber on the way and my Aromasin is doing its job now that I've upped the dose. So I'm covered there. I have no problem adjusting dosages to be more optimal but dump test all together?

If my e2 is barely out of range then what's the problem? Dumping dbol should further help e2 aswell? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Yeah dianabol can aromatize like crazy, that's why many suffer heavy water retention and the like.

Hey guys I'm just over 3 weeks into my cycle. 500mg test E pw, 500mg deca pw, 40mg dbol ed. Feeling great other than signs of gyno. This is my 2nd time running this cycle so I didnt think I needed caber since I didnt need it before. Granted last time i was only pinning 300mg deca pw. But.... I've been taking PSL Aromasin since day 1 at 10mg eod... then 10mg ed.... then 20mg ed hoping the tenderness in my nipples would go away. It hasn't. I went and got bloods this week and my e2 is at 43.5. Everything else is in the normal range besides test which is off the charts so at least my gear is good...

So, my question is... what's up? Should I switch to adex? I've already ordered some caber just waiting on it still. Could my AI be fake?

Im so confused with this whole scenario.
What is your cycle?
500 test e (preworkout)
500 deca. (Preworkout)
40 dbol ed.
Is this correct????
Your taking those injectables preworkout???
How many days a week?
If your test is off the chart and only a 43 e2.
Your ai is fine.!
You need to add caber.!

How many cycles have you ran?

Please post up bloodwork. Cover over all personal info.
Your ai is absolutely money! Nothing wrong with your ai.
Your running a ton of aromatising compounds.
Get some caber you will be fine. If your ai was no good with what your running your e2 would be off the charts!

Im so confused with this whole scenario.
What is your cycle?
500 test e (preworkout)
500 deca. (Preworkout)
40 dbol ed.
Is this correct????
Your taking those injectables preworkout???
How many days a week?
If your test is off the chart and only a 43 e2.
Your ai is fine.!
You need to add caber.!

How many cycles have you ran?

500 test e per week
500 deca per week
Split Saturday and Tuesday injections
I'm done taking dbol it was only for first 4 weeks.

This is my 4th cycle. First 2 were test only. 3rd was this same stack without as much deca. Was 500/300.

I have caber coming.

Please post up bloodwork. Cover over all personal info.
Your ai is absolutely money! Nothing wrong with your ai.
Your running a ton of aromatising compounds.
Get some caber you will be fine. If your ai was no good with what your running your e2 would be off the charts!

Calcium is a little high only because I had a milk based protein drink and didn't fast for 12hrs.

https://imgur.com/a/KpZJzYg

Back
Top Bottom