Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big surgery day tomorrow. Shoulder reco.Wish me luck boys! Full recovery between 3-6
Months. Which will take me to about 6-9 months of being natty( stopped last December) dark days.....dark days

Jesus. Time to stock up on videogames and declare 2017 a gap year. The time will fly anyway, this year is disappearing fast. Good luck dude!

lol girls love a dirty cock that's fucked heaps of sluts...at least my misses does when we dirty talk.

LMFAO. #ThingsHarrySays

I think I pinned that delt slightly too low and it leaked or something. I'd like to try quads but pretty sure I'd be limping. My delts have zero PIP until I do shoulder presses, then they constantly ache (I kind've enjoy the pain as a reminder that I'm juicing).

I'm about 12 days in, and last night was the first workout I saw some marginal improvement in strength. Bench, Rows, Triceps weights all were bumped up from previous workout and hit my reps. Pull-ups were worse because I'm having to now lift this big fat dbol arse.

In future cycles I'll just avoid AI's for the first 2 weeks and either frontload or use a short ester. I'm not sold on dbol either. Think I'd prefer anavar for the improved endurance, or just no orals at all for the sake of my liver.

Jesus. Time to stock up on videogames and declare 2017 a gap year. The time will fly anyway, this year is disappearing fast. Good luck dude!

LMFAO. #ThingsHarrySays

I think I pinned that delt slightly too low and it leaked or something. I'd like to try quads but pretty sure I'd be limping. My delts have zero PIP until I do shoulder presses, then they constantly ache (I kind've enjoy the pain as a reminder that I'm juicing).

I'm about 12 days in, and last night was the first workout I saw some marginal improvement in strength. Bench, Rows, Triceps weights all were bumped up from previous workout and hit my reps. Pull-ups were worse because I'm having to now lift this big fat dbol arse.

In future cycles I'll just avoid AI's for the first 2 weeks and either frontload or use a short ester. I'm not sold on dbol either. Think I'd prefer anavar for the improved endurance, or just no orals at all for the sake of my liver.

i get very little from DBol personally, water weight and lethargy. Anavar i get strength, vascularity, hardness and i feel good!

Thanks boys appreciate the love.

I just went and bought all the shittest(but nice tasting) foods that are easy to make and cheap.

Easy mac
2 min noodles
Migoreng noodles
Toast
Frozen Sausage rolls
Frozen meat pies
V energy drinks
Shapes lol

Was a fraction of what I usually pay for the healthy 3000-4000 cal diet.

Just going to eat whatever I want and no force feeding. Wish will be great.

Will get bloods when I'm healed to see where my levels are at 6 or so months of being natty.

Then got alpha pharma dbol and going to do a test,deca and low dose of tren course.

Then slowly watch
All my hair disappear.... again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good luck bro. You will be surprised how quickly you will get it back.
Muscle memory plus you already have the trial and error knowledge.

Sit back and embrace the rest

Thanks for that, it's more of a placebo affect for her
Most OTC are placebo these days. The sales pitch does help. I've heard of heaps of girls getting on the peps with good results. They love the melanotan
Fat loss and tanning in one

i get very little from DBol personally, water weight and lethargy. Anavar i get strength, vascularity, hardness and i feel good!
I haven't done dbol. Later this year. But I am worried about cardiovascular.
Loved the var but think I preferred the tbol I ran this time last year over the var.
Hitting sdrol in a month. Put back the start date so I can heal my tennis/golf elbow.Rehab, legs and cardiovascular for next few weeks.
Also had to drop the T400 down to half ml as I am exploding in size even though my cals are maintenance.

I've rebranded it Rohypdbol. Today is also the first day my muscles have that full/pumped feeling. Libido is also on the rise.

Maybe the mistake is in using it as a kickstart? The short half-life surely must throw hormone levels all over the place initially until the Test has built up. Got me wondering if the guys who praise it so highly are mostly blast/cruising and working with a more stable base Test level.

Could see it better used to break through a plateau. Might try some var at the end of this cycle to compare the two, only hear good things about it.

@ lowdose... cheers bro

@colon finch... haha that's exactly what I've been doing bro. Got a lot of video games in the last month and whole series of game of thrones

Big surgery day tomorrow. Shoulder reco.Wish me luck boys! Full recovery between 3-6
Months. Which will take me to about 6-9 months of being natty( stopped last December) dark days.....dark days

Good luck mate, had a similar thing done on both shoulders and i used the time off from gym to just relax and do some other things in life i enjoy that i didn't have time for when i was training.oh and enjoy the few seconds of anesthetic before you go to sleep,feels bloody good,lol.

What is the best compound to use for skin care? Aside from the basics of showering, and basic skin care products, I ran accutane in the past but i cant use it anymore or my skin gets too red even without tanning, ive just started taking vitamin b5, but apart from gh is there anything else like a peptide that will make the skin glow and look really healthy?

Do you eat a lot of veges and drink lots of water, plus moisturise? Try that then maybe sups if it doesn't work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What is the best compound to use for skin care? Aside from the basics of showering, and basic skin care products, I ran accutane in the past but i cant use it anymore or my skin gets too red even without tanning, ive just started taking vitamin b5, but apart from gh is there anything else like a peptide that will make the skin glow and look really healthy?

Mk677. .

2 more weeks of cruising till I get some bloods drawn
I can tell my estrogen is getting high 3 weeks in because I'm starting to get some acne but I really want to hold off starting an AI until I have bloods to confirm.
Also don't want to run accutane yet as it really isn't bad but post bloods I'll probably just use 20mg ED as I used this last year for 8 weeks and it cleared me up and I was lucky enough to avoid sides.

Probably going to start dosing pantothenic acid at 2g each morning and night as that also is a good way to dry out and clear the skin.

I want to use body wash's like phisohex etc but the way it bleached bed sheets and my clothes pisses the mrs off so she'd rather me resemble a teen in puberty lol

Have a script for doxycycline I'll probably run but I've never found it to help considering it's hormonal acne

@muay7

I had good success with pantothenic acid in the past so give it a go

@sumcunt doesn't MK677 have some crazy lethargy sides though?
After feeling lethargy from Superdrol I honestly never want to feel that way again [emoji43]

Had my first dose last night. Couldn't wait for the product from your recommendation mate but have taken some thoughts on what they said synergised with the mk 677
So it like a 25 hour half life. Been trying to find consensus on dose timing but this is all over the place.
The natural cycle is you GH spikes at night anyhow so you shouldn't need to induce a strong pulse at night but the mk677 apparently peak concentration after 12 hours so it made sense to have it about 8 at night. Still get your natural spike plus peak spike in morning and then it should taper through the day. That is half life was an exact science.
Anyhow had dose at 8 went to bed at 11wide awake at 2am. Felt like I'd had slept all night already... Managed to get back to sleep after a while with some meditation. Woke this morning and feel quite refreshed. Will dose a little later tonight but I see a lot of data on people dosing in the morning. What's everyone else doing on dose timing? @harry? @sumcunt @whoeverelseisandhasrunmk677

If the acne is hormonal you can wash all you want and nothing will happen.
I went through it the first time I did a PCT it was seriously disgusting how bad my skin was but it got better once I got my hormones sorted and essentially looked like I never had acne at all
My biggest problem is I can't resist popping the little cunts which lead to some blemishes and scarring

I generally use my MK677 at half the normal dose, so i have 12.5mg a day. This reduces a lot of the sides and i dont seem to get the lethargic feeling. I use it about an hour before bed, it can sometimes mess with sleep, but generally makes sleeping wonderful

Had my first dose last night. Couldn't wait for the product from your recommendation mate but have taken some thoughts on what they said synergised with the mk 677
So it like a 25 hour half life. Been trying to find consensus on dose timing but this is all over the place.
The natural cycle is you GH spikes at night anyhow so you shouldn't need to induce a strong pulse at night but the mk677 apparently peak concentration after 12 hours so it made sense to have it about 8 at night. Still get your natural spike plus peak spike in morning and then it should taper through the day. That is half life was an exact science.
Anyhow had dose at 8 went to bed at 11wide awake at 2am. Felt like I'd had slept all night already... Managed to get back to sleep after a while with some meditation. Woke this morning and feel quite refreshed. Will dose a little later tonight but I see a lot of data on people dosing in the morning. What's everyone else doing on dose timing? @harry? @sumcunt @whoeverelseisandhasrunmk677

i started mk677 2 nights ago, 10mg around 8-9pm. sleep isnt better but i wake up feeling like i havent slept. common side and should subside after 10 days or so i believe!

- - - Updated - - -

W.A SIEZURES - Is this still going on??

Do you eat a lot of veges and drink lots of water, plus moisturise? Try that then maybe sups if it doesn't work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yeah i make vegetable shakes in a nutrabullet everyday which helps a lot and yeah i moisturise that falls under basic skin care that i do

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if I was unclear, when I say best compound for my skin I don't mean to be acne free as aside from the occasional spot or two i have a solid regime to stay acne free, i mean to get that real glow to your skin that people get on GH, anyway take mk 677 that has noticed that, im talking like the guys sponsored by muscle nation have without naming names...

I used it for 2 days and decided to wait till I cruise. just felt a bit foggy and lethargic and weird, and I have training at work right now. try again during my cruise, half a dose for the first week then 25mg. iv heard the lethargy and fogginess gos away if you stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom