Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and other muscle workout supplements for women.

Ricky V Rock

Big Daddio
VIP
Brothers so many of you are experts that train female clients and we all know the girls love the steroids as much as the men do.
Normally I try to talk females out of Steroid use, I have even ran across several fitness competitors that were just using large amounts of steroids they did not actually need. Most women can make incredible progress on a stack of BRIDGE and N2Slin with maybe a little Yohimflame. If the girl is quite the advanced user and has already ran a couple of BRIDGE cycles then quite easily we can swap out the BRIDGE for a nice Anavar cycle at 5mg per day to start. 2.5mg early morning and 2.5mg 12 hours later. Stacking that Anavar with the N2Slina and Yohimflame are sure to give her some great results during her cutting cycle for sure, but what other natural supplement would you guys suggest a female use?

The obvious answer is "more Anavar, bump it to 10mg", but that will also raise side effects. I mean what other supplements or even synthetic compounds would you suggest a girl add to her 5mg per day of Anavar to get really good results without more side effects.

As I stated earlier, along with her Anavar dosage she should add:

-N2Slin
To help her burn fat and put on muscle via insulin manipulation.

-Yohimflame
To target fatty spots she wants to reduce.

-?????

Obviously N2Guard is a must with any oral cycle, but in this thread I'm talking about extra items she can take to make her progress better and faster.

bro i think women can also take lipofit...and some n2generate....i also like to recommend girls take cardazol....but really topical fat burners like yohimflame are the most effective for women...

bro i think women can also take lipofit...and some n2generate....i also like to recommend girls take cardazol....but really topical fat burners like yohimflame are the most effective for women...

Bro that Lipo-fit I sent you I can't sell in the US.
Apparently then man thinks Hordenine HCL is whats wrong with America and so they will go after me if I sell it stateside.
I only send units out of the country and never stock them here int he USA.

Bro that Lipo-fit I sent you I can't sell in the US.
Apparently then man thinks Hordenine HCL is whats wrong with America and so they will go after me if I sell it stateside.
I only send units out of the country and never stock them here int he USA.

Bro that’s old lipofit ... I had it way before the ban too ... I also have a lot of old prohormones before the man banned them lol ... I preorder supps and otc stuff so I have it for years at a good deal ...

...bros always stock up on otc hardcore supps... they can become illegal fast... get them while they legit

I tell females to not use steroids unless they are competing. They can reach their fitness goals most of the time by dialing in their training and diet. I do suggest SARMs and supplements for those who do not compete. For those that do compete, I recommend sticking to only oral primo and anavar. I do not see the need to use anything else. I hate when I see that a woman has been using test, deca, eq, etc. I think anavar and/or primo with N2Slin and Yohimflame would be an insane cycle. If you can't hit goals on that stack then something is off with either the training and/or diet.

I tell females to not use steroids unless they are competing. They can reach their fitness goals most of the time by dialing in their training and diet. I do suggest SARMs and supplements for those who do not compete. For those that do compete, I recommend sticking to only oral primo and anavar. I do not see the need to use anything else. I hate when I see that a woman has been using test, deca, eq, etc. I think anavar and/or primo with N2Slin and Yohimflame would be an insane cycle. If you can't hit goals on that stack then something is off with either the training and/or diet.

In this podcast, we talk about Girls using Steroids and how that dynamic all works.

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-311-qa-girls-on-steroids/

Fun listen for any bros that want to hear about females using steroids a bit.

Sarms are perfect for females as a steroid alternative

What SARMS are you having your female clients take?

I know GW and Ostarine are suppose to be pretty mild for women.

What SARMS are you having your female clients take?

I know GW and Ostarine are suppose to be pretty mild for women.

Bro for women cardarine gw, ostarine both safe .... my girl stacks GW with n2slin and cardazol... great stack ... im having her add 10mgs OSTA to it ...

Bros on a side note ... anyone have their girl use yk11 (ak-11)?...

Back
Top Bottom