Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic Supply Brands! The best of the best!

Fella Finn

Staff
[FONT=&quot]If you were not aware, Domestic Supply carries so many top brands! Here is a list for everyone to check out[/FONT]

https://domestic-supply.com/brands/

[FONT=&quot]I have tried many of them... I am a big fan of Spectrum, Balkan and Bayer personally but there are so many choices for everyone! Make sure to check them all out![/FONT]

Fella finn why you only posting d-s promos?
You should help the community out more, I'm the 600lbs gorilla here I call the shots.

You should help the community out more, I'm the 600lbs gorilla here I call the shots.

maybe YOU should stop trolling and check other posts ass clown! Hes posting in all kinds of threads... your seriously a waste... YOU STOP TROLLING and get a fucking life asshole

i guess im imagining all these other posts

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/search.php?searchid=13739405

i helped get him back here to do rep work and contribute on all the forums and hes doing a damn good job... UNLIKE YOU who offers NOTHING absolutely fucking NOTHING to anyone or anything... you are not picking the right people to carry on like this and ill make it a point to be all over your shit

Last edited:
excellent!! I LOVE BAYER PROVIRON!!

- - - Updated - - -

nothing is worse than people that mix words, lie, etc... and thats exactly what hes doing dude...

I'm not mixing words, I'm saying fella finn was hot before. And you better watch your mouth before I get you banned.

1) Those who are US based support US based companies.
2) You couldn't support a pair of braces. Carry on NOT helping and I can see a ban in your near future.

Man Greg is good shit. I had no clue how to order with cyrpto, and didn't know shit abt it or how to navigate apps to send it etc. Greg never acted or said, I'm not fucking customer service. Instead he helped me step by step. Another situation, I mistaken him for someone else when I contacted him. He said that wasn't him but would honor what that other person was doing, even tho it was a completely different business than his.
He's always quick with emails. Never left me hanging. And remember what brands I liked, and emailed me to tell that brand was back in stock

Back
Top Bottom