Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peach Oil

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Is Peach Oil a common substance to find in testosterone Cypionate???

Anyone have any experience using test that includes peach oil? Any potential (added) side effects or additional PIP due to this substance??

Thank you!

Anyone have any experience using test that includes peach oil? Any potential (added) side effects or additional PIP due to this substance??

Thank you!

These days, Peach oil is a common carrier oil for anabolic steroids due to varying demand for cottonseed oil (the other popular carrier oil).

I personally use TRT testosterone cypionate suspended in peach oil, very smooth injection and almost no PIP; however, PIP (post injection pain) is not solely related to carrier oils. While a minor portion of PIP is related to the oil (under 20%), 80% of the injection pain you feel comes from levels (%) of Benzyl Alcohol (BA) and/or Benzyl Benzoate (BB).

Anecdotally, I have multiple clients I'm training right now who swear by peach oil in their AAS and a few who avoid it completely, there is a 60/40 view on the oil in the industry today.

These days, Peach oil is a common carrier oil for anabolic steroids due to varying demand for cottonseed oil (the other popular carrier oil).

I personally use TRT testosterone cypionate suspended in peach oil, very smooth injection and almost no PIP; however, PIP (post injection pain) is not solely related to carrier oils. While a minor portion of PIP is related to the oil (under 20%), 80% of the injection pain you feel comes from levels (%) of Benzyl Alcohol (BA) and/or Benzyl Benzoate (BB).

Anecdotally, I have multiple clients I'm training right now who swear by peach oil in their AAS and a few who avoid it completely, there is a 60/40 view on the oil in the industry today.

In terms of those clients who are avoiding it completely - what's the rationale behind that?? Are they using test in very large doses?

In terms of those clients who are avoiding it completely - what's the rationale behind that?? Are they using test in very large doses?

I'd guess at a fear of an allergic reaction.

I don't mind any carrier oil, peach seems smooth so does cottonseed and peanut oil. I find MCT just as smooth imo.

A few clients had a light allergic reaction, how did they feel the reaction to it? seemed to come out with bloating and inflammation at the injection site (more than usual). A few others thought they were having high histamine after peach oil injections but those are a few and far in-between. In my experience, peach oil is one of the smoothest oils out there, but you always need to check BA BB levels no matter the carrier oil.

sounds like you got some really good feedback... i dont have experience personally with it in terms of myself using it but i have seen/heard of others and generally the feedback has been pretty good

The smoothest injections I've ever had were from quality gear suspended in peach oil.

My favorite pharma grade oil would be castor oil.

Thank you!

Peach oil can be used as a carrier correct, you have to ask your source what they are using!

Listen to my podcast brother:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Hi wolfpackalpha, would you be able to change my username to ben086 or anything similar?
I wasn't thinking and made my account late at night idiot me used an old mail
Thank you heaps

Back
Top Bottom