Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lessons Learned...

I've learned many lessons in this game/lifestyle. Most of them are self-correcting and have worked themselves out with experience i.e. diet, training, and cycling.

But the one that has hurt me the worst that I'm finally getting through my thick skull is to be weary of your own trust in someone who is never in the same room as you. Who will never look you in the eye. The benefit of the doubt, has led me to mostly doubt.

Oh, and I don't trust RC companies for shit. Anything labeled for "research" or "not for human consumption" is an instant alibi to make garbage.

I've learned many lessons in this game/lifestyle. Most of them are self-correcting and have worked themselves out with experience i.e. diet, training, and cycling.

But the one that has hurt me the worst that I'm finally getting through my thick skull is to be weary of your own trust in someone who is never in the same room as you. Who will never look you in the eye. The benefit of the doubt, has led me to mostly doubt.

Oh, and I don't trust RC companies for shit. Anything labeled for "research" or "not for human consumption" is an instant alibi to make garbage.

Definitely need to be careful about who, and what you "trust"

Awesome thread.
Ask questions. Even if it's dumb and you know your going to catch hell for it, ask it and take the smack talk. Eventually someone will help you in some form.

Definitely need to be careful about who, and what you "trust"

I LEARNED THE ONLY THING YOU CAN TRUST ABOUT SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW IS THAT THEY WILL ALWAYS DO WHATS IN THIER BEST INTEREST.......

And also that save friends for work and everyday life, with this mentality you may spot a true friend much easier as your heart will tell you so, not THIER words which have no weight. There are those exceptions.....

follow your gut and not the MONEY 😇

#EVO FAM!!

Awesome thread.
Ask questions. Even if it's dumb and you know your going to catch hell for it, ask it and take the smack talk. Eventually someone will help you in some form.

I LEARNED THE ONLY THING YOU CAN TRUST ABOUT SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW IS THAT THEY WILL ALWAYS DO WHATS IN THIER BEST INTEREST.......

And also that save friends for work and everyday life, with this mentality you may spot a true friend much easier as your heart will tell you so, not THIER words which have no weight. There are those exceptions.....

follow your gut and not the MONEY ��

#EVO FAM!!

Solid..... Absolutely

when buying gear from a well established source...MAKE SURE THE EMAIL / CONTACT INFO IS ACCURATE...not an impostor with a slightly altered email address...they prey on noobs often via PM.

As others have stated, please do your OWN research. Had I listened to the first person I talked to about running a cycle; I would be in a world of hurt. You can't fix stupid.

I literally took a good three months of constant reading, asking questions online (stupid or not), talking to local guys, etc before buying my first cycle. Listen to the veterans whether you like it or not! Make sure your PCT is on point and you have EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING you could possibly need before you start cycle before you start.

Running a cycle is merely a fast forward button. You eat like shit, sleep like shit and train like shit; you are going to look like shit, faster.

I'm still new to this board but the knowledge here is unreal. This an actual 'community' where everyone is out watching each other's back. Ask questions and share your knowledge.

I learned the hard way and got a lump under left nipple. I took advice from a friend and he said nolva is all you will need during cycle and for pct. Boy was he wrong. Guys gyno sucks so please be prepared before hand. Thanks

your friend let you down bigtime. he needs to know that nolva is a SERM, not an AI .. dan duchaine came up with the idea to use nolva back in the 80's because that is all they had access to. today with AI's there is no reason for anyone to advise a person to use a SERM to disable E, just the fact that they are unwilling to modernize their thinking

I ask tons of questions. Hell im always pm'ing Ny but i rather ask than not know for sure.

and bro.. i love it. i love talking to you. its always a pleasure. your a badass!

Another lesson. Tequilla over anything agree with NY. But not a good idea to do it on cycle.

Off topic well kinda drake just taught meek a lesson..

This should be a sticky here. I agree 100% with everything here and most people don't realize this. I know I didn't when I did my first cycle at 18 years old
don't go into a cycle if:

1. you have existing health issues
2. have existing gyno or sensitivity
3. don't have everything on hand including extra's just in case something goes wrong
4. you aren't already in top shape and conditioning (mean muscle conditioning)
5. are still figuring out how to train or eat
6. aren't being consistent in your lifestyle
7. have blood work so you know your baselines

Back
Top Bottom