Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[PSL] - How to check order status, payment status, & tracking info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stugatz

VIP
PSL Sponsor
f3g5rd.jpg

My tracking hasn’t been updated in 8 days. Now on day 9 how long does internationals shipping take usually?

My tracking hasn’t been updated in 8 days. Now on day 9 how long does internationals shipping take usually?

It just depends. USPS is unpredictable and I’ve received in 10 to 12 days and I’ve also had it take right around 30 days. When it took around 30, there was no updates until the very end.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

I've been tracking my PSL order daily. It's been sitting at the ISC NewYork for 5 days know with no tracking updates. Is this normal?

I've been tracking my PSL order daily. It's been sitting at the ISC NewYork for 5 days know with no tracking updates. Is this normal?

Anything is normal with USPS. Don’t worry, it will get to you. Sometimes if comes super fast and than other times it seems as they put it in the corner of a warehouse and set on it.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

My PSL order has been in ISC NY for a month. Order placed a month and a half ago. Sent email to customer service. Fingers crossed.

They will take care of you brother.
PSL Sponsored Athlete
Well they emailed back that they will re-ship to my other address next week. Cant ask for more than that. I believe the package was seized but I did not get a letter. Could be lost in the system. Never had a problem before this, almost 10 orders with PSL, tons of orders from other ugl's before PSL. Shit happens. PSL has been a stand up source in my experience.

It just depends. USPS is unpredictable and I’ve received in 10 to 12 days and I’ve also had it take right around 30 days. When it took around 30, there was no updates until the very end.

PSL Sponsored Athlete
Yep...that's just the way she goes. We do our best to send out all packs in a timely manner but once we hand it over to the shipper....we are at their mercy.
Yep. Very normal lol. Customs is often backed up so once a pack arrives in the US it may have to wait in line to be processed through the facility. My last pack sat in Customes for 10 days.
My PSL order has been in ISC NY for a month. Order placed a month and a half ago. Sent email to customer service. Fingers crossed.
You should definitely be eligible for a re-ship. We have a 30 day re-ship policy.
Yeah. Says mine was sent from Poland 11 days ago. I thought shipping was 7-13 days
Packs are sent up to 3 business days after payment is received. Once it's sent, we have no control over the delivery time. What we post as an ETA on the website is merely an average, however there are certain circumstances/times of year where these ETAs vary.

Well they emailed back that they will re-ship to my other address next week. Cant ask for more than that. I believe the package was seized but I did not get a letter. Could be lost in the system. Never had a problem before this, almost 10 orders with PSL, tons of orders from other ugl's before PSL. Shit happens. PSL has been a stand up source in my experience.
Ok perfect. Sorry this happened bro! Unfortunately we are at the mercy of the carrier once we send the package out. They can really make us look foolish sometimes. Glad you were able to get this resolved.

So I guess ordering from stateside would be best but it seems like you're out of stock on the popular stuff, I also didn't know it could take 30 days or more. No updates since the 20th

We have a 30 day re-ship policy. If it's been 30 days or more since it was shipped, then contact [email protected] regarding a re-ship. We'll take care of you bro.

This is was my first order with PSL. I havnt received my order in 30 days of shipping. Asked about the 30 day re ship policy and get told to call usps?

This is was my first order with PSL. I havnt received my order in 30 days of shipping. Asked about the 30 day re ship policy and get told to call usps?

Huh? That's strange. Forgive our orders crew brother. Perhaps they misunderstood. English is not their first language. Sending you a PM now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom