Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colonial gear story

arker

Registered
I ordered a bunch of primobolan from a source called Colonial gear. the steroids arrived in the Primo had floaters in them, so I emailed them and the guy apologized and said that he would give me a credit to replace it. So I decided to replace it with some Deca instead and again it came with floaters. I guess I'm a complete moron but I get I should have never messed with these guys a second time

I ordered a bunch of primobolan from a source called Colonial gear. the steroids arrived in the Primo had floaters in them, so I emailed them and the guy apologized and said that he would give me a credit to replace it. So I decided to replace it with some Deca instead and again it came with floaters. I guess I'm a complete moron but I get I should have never messed with these guys a second time

Colonial gear is a known selective scammer, he sends wrong steroids all the time, you are not the first complaint.

Stick with the trusted sources here and you’ll never have to worry about that again

bro colonial is a scammer site.

use napsgear

it is very important to stick with trusted sources.... names you know and trust... domestic-supply.com is as trusted as you can find!

You have to make sure you order from reputable sources!!!

These guys seems to be having issues on all boards....

Domestic Supply has real quality primo. I prefer Balkan myself but they have many top brands of primo!

Back
Top Bottom