Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Apologies To The Members...

Come on bro who cares what people say... Shake it off!

Post up a pic of yourself so we can see how qualified you are.

Because if you're also a dweeb that's gonna negate what you have to say on the subject.

History lesson - pay attention.

Great bodybuilders have great genetics and you CAN be inspired by them. But all too often you'll learn little to nothing unless you have the same genes as them.

Now go google some of the very best writers in the industry. Check out how they look. You learned loads but did they look like pros? All too often no. A few (and it was a few) did.

I don't think nelson looks good for using steroids, kind of skinny and malnourished. He needs to eat more maybe fasting is not for him lol.

I don't think nelson looks good for using steroids, kind of skinny and malnourished. He needs to eat more maybe fasting is not for him lol.

Post up a pic of yourself. Let's see if you're qualified to make those kinds of statements. Plus that's Kai with the Pineapple lol

Last edited:
Post up a pic of yourself. Let's see if you're qualified to make those kinds of statements.

800lbsgorillaa does not believe looks justify qualifications.
800lbsgorillaa knows Dan Duchaine looks terrible but was a genius.
On the other hand, 800lbsgorillaa thinks Nelson montana doesn't know anything about primobolan use for general crowd just him.

800lbsgorillaa does not believe looks justify qualifications.
800lbsgorillaa knows Dan Duchaine looks terrible but was a genius.
On the other hand, 800lbsgorillaa thinks Nelson montana doesn't know anything about primobolan use for general crowd just him.

You can't have it both ways. Either you back up your own BS and show that your knowledge and hardwork made you look at least as good as Montana did at 59 or you accept that while Nelson is no Mr O he did well enough to stand on stage and KNOWS his shit.

Dan doesn't 'looks' anything he's dead. It's LOOKED.

I already covered this. I've been doing this almost as long as Nelson. I've copies of magazines older than most members here (heck one is from 1901 so older than all of us lol). Nelson was writing with Dan. Later on Dan, Bill Phillips, Nelson and others used to do round table discussions. Now in those you've got a bunch of respected writers and experts disagreeing.

What you don't have is someone pretending to be a monkey, talking in the third person and pretending to have an opinion that would count.

I've a challenge for you. It'll prove you have some worth beyond being able to post. Create a '800lbsgorilla says' thread. Post ONE useful tip a day. It can be training related, nutrition related, a review of a product sold via our sponsors etc etc. If you do this for at least 2 weeks (one per day) I'll vote for you to become a VIP .

Let's see if the ape has some balls

You can't have it both ways. Either you back up your own BS and show that your knowledge and hardwork made you look at least as good as Montana did at 59 or you accept that while Nelson is no Mr O he did well enough to stand on stage and KNOWS his shit.

Dan doesn't 'looks' anything he's dead. It's LOOKED.

I already covered this. I've been doing this almost as long as Nelson. I've copies of magazines older than most members here (heck one is from 1901 so older than all of us lol). Nelson was writing with Dan. Later on Dan, Bill Phillips, Nelson and others used to do round table discussions. Now in those you've got a bunch of respected writers and experts disagreeing.

What you don't have is someone pretending to be a monkey, talking in the third person and pretending to have an opinion that would count.

I've a challenge for you. It'll prove you have some worth beyond being able to post. Create a '800lbsgorilla says' thread. Post ONE useful tip a day. It can be training related, nutrition related, a review of a product sold via our sponsors etc etc. If you do this for at least 2 weeks (one per day) I'll vote for you to become a VIP .

Let's see if the ape has some balls

800lbsgorillaa thinks Nelson should talk about Dan and Nelson not mobster. And nelson did NOT create a Nelson says thread he just called 800lbsgorillaa out. If you call 800lbsgorillaa, 800lbsgorillaa will come after you. It is the 800lbsgorillaa way.

800lbsgorillaa thinks Nelson should talk about Dan and Nelson not mobster. And nelson did NOT create a Nelson says thread he just called 800lbsgorillaa out. If you call 800lbsgorillaa, 800lbsgorillaa will come after you. It is the 800lbsgorillaa way.

1) You won't. It'd cost you bucks you don't wanna waste.
2) I'll take this as you NOT accepting the challenge. For shame.

I hate to see things end this way but I respect Nelson and his decision. Hopefully as time goes by and things cool off he will come back. Typically the "pricks" don't last long on here anyways.

Apologies accepted nelson, now you got ran off the board by a few guys you couldn't argue with. lol

Apologies accepted nelson, now you got ran off the board by a few guys you couldn't argue with. lol

The issue being no one got into the actual subject matter properly.

The issue being no one got into the actual subject matter properly.

Is that true? I thought nelson had another thread with him being "out" or something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL this thread has 1 star out of 5. 1 star!

Is that true? I thought nelson had another thread with him being "out" or something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL this thread has 1 star out of 5. 1 star!

LOL you with 30 posts in 4 years... FOUR years!! Etc

should I start new Nelson cum back poll? let poll that now

- - - Updated - - -

bro i don think this true. think nelson quit forum to go work for Tony Huge developing fake sarms.

should I start new Nelson cum back poll? let poll that now

- - - Updated - - -

bro i don think this true. think nelson quit forum to go work for Tony Huge developing fake sarms.

Tony needs zero help there. Try not making up stories.

Back
Top Bottom