Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipocine : future oral testosterone?

I can't see where this will be much different than Andriol.

The Data says dosages of 300 Mg a day, broken up into 2 doses, is what will be recommended for some patients.

So this could wind up being Expensive, if the Pills only come in 25 or 50 Mgs............................................ JP
P.S.
I looked around a little, but couldn't find what the dosage of the pills were.
So I don't know if it only comes in 1 dose, or Multiple Mg varieties.

As @jp4355 mentioned, it's basically just a fancy new version of andriol. Kind of like how a company comes out with a 'new and improved' version of their previous product. They don't really change anything, they just put on a new label and try to create some marketing hype.

The problem with oral testosterone is it's very poorly absorbed. To get an effective dosage, you would need to use an absurd dosage which would cost you an arm and a leg.

Just stick with injectable testosterone. It'll be way cheaper and way more effective. It's like that age old saying, if it isn't broken - don't fix it.

If you are looking for a source of injectable testosterone, check the source reviews section on the board here. If you are unsure on which source to order from, you can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources (link is in my signature)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

make it simple.. roll with the injections. if you are on TRT 1 injection a week for life is going to be reality for you. it isn't THAT bad when you think about it. takes a minute to do it

In the end these oral versions of test will just be very expensive. They are catering to people that are afraid of injections but hate the creams and gels. Honestly I would rather use RAD-140 then an oral test for TRT.

In the end these oral versions of test will just be very expensive. They are catering to people that are afraid of injections but hate the creams and gels. Honestly I would rather use RAD-140 then an oral test for TRT.

Also RAD becomes much cheaper alternative in this case.

But in the end I would probably stick to good old test injections, which could be done once a week and you're good.

Back
Top Bottom