Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puffy nipples help

franks55

Registered
Hi what is the best and fastest way to get rid of puffy nipples it's not gyno just fat I've had them for about a year but weren't too bad but now im on a cycle there starting to get a bit worse due to the extra weight I'm putting on. Is there any way to get rid of the fat in the chest without having to stop bulking

It sounds like you genetically store a lot of your body fat in your chest. There isn't much you can really do about it man.

The only thing that might help is a good topical fat burner. The board sponsor needtobuildmuscle.com makes a really good product called yohiflame. Check that out

Hi what is the best and fastest way to get rid of puffy nipples it's not gyno just fat I've had them for about a year but weren't too bad but now im on a cycle there starting to get a bit worse due to the extra weight I'm putting on. Is there any way to get rid of the fat in the chest without having to stop bulking

I'm gonna guess you're too fat full stop.

Just cut to 12% fat percentage bro. Then u bulk back. It will solve ur issue. Focus on deficits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah work on diet and get the body fat % down as much as you can!

did you get pre cycle blood work or is that a stupid question ?

what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Back
Top Bottom