Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BodyMonster/N Montana arrested???

Just kidding. Going into week 2 of PSL’s 1 test Cyp. Already getting veiny triceps. Great product PSL

PSL rocks! I just got my anavar primobolan stack from them

- - - Updated - - -

oh and where is bodymonster and nelson?

That guy's ego was too big.. he would literally argue with each and every single poster no matter the perspective or angle. The dude's nuts. Seriously.

bro it all good. we want Nelson back. I first in line wanting him back. even though he hate people like me. it a north vs. south thing, unless you american you won't understand that. different culture. he wake up every morning to warm bubble bath and wears gold robe, i wake up every morning in ocean and get my hands dirty working hard job on tanker in my uniform. but that okay, not everyone in world gonna get along, maybe in another 200-300 years maybe. but we need different points of view, then the reader decide who right/wrong from there. hope he doesn't take job with Dr. Huge and comes back.

bro it all good. we want Nelson back. I first in line wanting him back. even though he hate people like me. it a north vs. south thing, unless you american you won't understand that. different culture. he wake up every morning to warm bubble bath and wears gold robe, i wake up every morning in ocean and get my hands dirty working hard job on tanker in my uniform. but that okay, not everyone in world gonna get along, maybe in another 200-300 years maybe. but we need different points of view, then the reader decide who right/wrong from there. hope he doesn't take job with Dr. Huge and comes back.

Don't forget you made that up. Once you start believing it you'll be lost lol

I agree and he SHOULD come back. no reason for him to leave everytime someone challenges him in threads. this isn't a dictatorship on here, lots of guys disagree with me on topics and i always try and explain the science and actual data to back up my information. good post BM

- - - Updated - - -

People here hate Tony Hughes , but i believe all of you will love to have the contract of Ramy in EA . If i have it in no time i can buy the island i live and transform this on "Fitness Island" ( only the hottest girls can be here )

i don't hate him, it is just getting super old to pimp your products with flashy cars, paid women, and the other bullshit we get bombarded with in the USA on a daily basis all over the place. it gets OLD fast. pimp your products based on their QUALITY, not based on the same tired crap. every other day someone posts a weird side they got from sarms using that brand. so yeah that is another good reason for how people feel. if he would clean up his image and start selling legit products then i'm sure nobody would hate, maybe that will happen in the future people do change.

Back
Top Bottom