Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bpc 157 vial size

Pujofeh

Registered
I'm looking to try bpc-157 to help with some joint and disc issues. My question is is it safe to inject it directly into the disc in the back or is that too risky? My second question is which size vial should I buy, they have 10 mg mg in 5 mg vials . I'm not sure which to choose is it just an economic decision

I'm looking to try bpc-157 to help with some joint and disc issues. My question is is it safe to inject it directly into the disc in the back or is that too risky? My second question is which size vial should I buy, they have 10 mg mg in 5 mg vials . I'm not sure which to choose is it just an economic decision

You can inject around the site you want recovery with but be careful don't inject into your back, "disc" guessing you mean back? You can inject into the glutes if it's around lower back, or shoulders if it's upper back.

you should never inject directly into a disc, that should only be done by a medical professional.

having said that if you use a slin pin and get it close to your disc it is likely safe as the needle is way too shallow to cause any issues. example a cortizone shot into a disc they use a super thick needle like 20G but they of course numb you up beforehand and use an xray

The guys got you covered. Check sarms.forsale they will hook you up quick

Back
Top Bottom