Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair protection on DHT's

ariver7712

Hey bro’s,

I’m about to take 25 mg’s of winstrol daily for 4 weeks. I want some advice on what kind of head hair protectant I should take. Any suggestions from personal use? I would like an alternative to N2shampoo because they are always out of stock.

Thanks guys!

there is no way to stop the effects even if you took a harsh drug like finasteride. so yes n2shampoo is your best option other than not using winny.. i don't use winny for that reason after two tries at it cause it shed my hair like crazy. the n2shampoo slowed it down by about 70%

Mobster, I’m using it for 4 weeks because I don’t want my liver values to go up too high. Just being safe with dosing and time.

Stevesmi, N2Shampoo is out of stock! And it has been for a while. Do you know about an alternative? I have reacted well to EQ and test so I’m gonna take me chances with winny. Hopefully I don’t shed too much.

Mobster, I’m using it for 4 weeks because I don’t want my liver values to go up too high. Just being safe with dosing and time.

Stevesmi, N2Shampoo is out of stock! And it has been for a while. Do you know about an alternative? I have reacted well to EQ and test so I’m gonna take me chances with winny. Hopefully I don’t shed too much.

Some products not for sale on their site are available via Amazon.

i was not aware of that. if i had an extra bottle i would shoot it your way. you can try emailing them and see when it will be back.

Amazon has it in stock. Shipping time says 3-5 weeks so no idea why that would be the case unless its back ordered but you can buy it I just added to my cart.

yeah n2bm got cleaned out over the holidays. if it says 3-5 weeks that means it is out of stock for another month.. sucks but that is why i always stock up. i got an extra bottle always on hand.. if i had a 2nd extra bottle i would help the guy out.

yeah n2bm got cleaned out over the holidays. if it says 3-5 weeks that means it is out of stock for another month.. sucks but that is why i always stock up. i got an extra bottle always on hand.. if i had a 2nd extra bottle i would help the guy out.

Same my current bottle is almost out and I have one more full one.

Mobster, yeah I checked them out but I think they are out of stock because like the other guys said, it says 3-5 weeks. I’ll keep an eye on it.

Stevesmi, I appreciate the gesture! Thanks man. I think they are out, so I’ll email them. Any alternatives you know about?

Awm1981, lucky you where smart and kept some on hand! First time using a DHT so I’m just being cautious. I’ll figure something out or just try the winny like this and see what’s up lol

I’m gonna do the same so I don’t run into this again Mobster, thanks bro.

Ok, you’ve got a point stevesmi, I’ll just wait on the winny or other hair bothering gear until I’m stocked up. You probably just saved my hairline right now lol! Thanks again bro’s.

There’s that too, but I’ve already purchased the gear and I’m way too excited about seeing some results. It’s a risk I’m willing to take but I will take the precautions too. I appreciate the suggestion cbbram.

Ive had great results from RU58441 I mix my own 5% apply about 1ml per day and I haven't experienced any sides it likely doesnt go systemic for me, I will be getting bloods next week and check my levels

Ive had great results from RU58441 I mix my own 5% apply about 1ml per day and I haven't experienced any sides it likely doesnt go systemic for me, I will be getting bloods next week and check my levels

Can you pm where you get your RU bro? Thanks!

if you research you will see RU doesn't work on most people.. some swear by it though. if highly baked thought it worked for him then it is worth a shot but i would be curious to learn more about how it works and the sides.

Highlybaked, what is RU58441? Does it help with hair? Is it readily available? A Lil info would be great thank you!

Or you could do what I'll have to do if I wanna post something on it - ie: search for info.

Back
Top Bottom