Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS/PCT and hairless

Ridgerunner7

Newbie Brother
I’ve always had some light thinning around the crown of my head. I’ve been on Propecia for several years and have been able to maintain pretty well. I did a cycle of our RAD 140 and LGD. Immediately after I started Clomid at 25 mg per day. I’m noticing a significant increase in shedding at the crown of my head now. I don’t know if it was from the Sarms or starting the Clomid but it has me worried. Would I expect the crown of my head to thicken back up when I’m done with the PCT? Any thoughts or suggestions? Perhaps some more hair safe supplementation next time?

I’ve always had some light thinning around the crown of my head. I’ve been on Propecia for several years and have been able to maintain pretty well. I did a cycle of our RAD 140 and LGD. Immediately after I started Clomid at 25 mg per day. I’m noticing a significant increase in shedding at the crown of my head now. I don’t know if it was from the Sarms or starting the Clomid but it has me worried. Would I expect the crown of my head to thicken back up when I’m done with the PCT? Any thoughts or suggestions? Perhaps some more hair safe supplementation next time?

The clomid can mess with your DHT and DHN production causing possible hair loss. You should switch to tamoxifen (nolva) and a natural test booster n2generate or ostazol for your pct. There is no need to use clomid, which also increases estrogen.

bro no way sarms hurt hair if they real

35474b6b8f775e73f77259b0dcd665c3.jpg

Enhanced Athlete was the brand I used.

35474b6b8f775e73f77259b0dcd665c3.jpg

Enhanced Athlete was the brand I used.

Enhanced athlete has a lot of counterfeits fakes and scams, like most of the EA supplements are being fake by others especially SARMS. I just saw Enhanced athlete ostarine on the black market, probably just counterfeits and fakes. Who knows what's in those, maybe prohormones?

I haven’t personally heard anything good from these products

I literally got them from a guy on this forum. A guy I trusted. That sucks.

There are at least 100 threads on Enhanced's products. All bad. You didn't check. That's on you.

Back
Top Bottom