Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR THE AUSSIES - Australian source Talk PART 48

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Updates:
Aussie VIPS: Smurfed and Plat

Approved Aussie sources

Retired Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

Farkinhell Roelly!!
eabde054e112822294860c59ef011003.jpg

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

if you've just started a blast it sucks to miss days...
but If ur sick ur not gonna lose size from missing a couple days. If it's the start of a blast ur missing a great size increase.
at work again tonight fark.

remember it's winter and everyone is sick.

Ok havent been able to access the forums. Have downloaded a vpn and can access so any one know bros having issues ( theres alot of people who cant access here) tell them to use a vpn. ..

Cheeky cunt. But yes works fine, heard some people go as far as four or so times. About 10mL spread over their glutes. Not a fun one.
yeah I wasn't a fan of the volume of oil but I love EQ's effects and at triple my weekly dose in the first week I get its effects in 2 weeks, already Veinier, cardio has improved immensely (heart rate at certain intervals, speeds, inclines etc) and overall endurance during resistance training is better when Anavars pumps aren't killing me lmao

I now pin it 500mg/wk (2ml) with a mill in each delt. I leave Glutes and Quads for my 3ml EOD injection of test, tren and mast

- - - Updated - - -

Ok havent been able to access the forums. Have downloaded a vpn and can access so any one know bros having issues ( theres alot of people who cant access here) tell them to use a vpn. ..

interesting

Any of you fella's experience anxiety or increased anxiety from EQ?

It's a reasonably well known side. Purely dependent on the user though, some get none. I don't.
Yeah ive stayed away from it because of already underlying anxiety issues..but didnt go nutty from tren go figure ..maybe oneday ill take the plunge or build a fort beforehand i can hide in if shit hits the fan lol.

Any of you fella's experience anxiety or increased anxiety from EQ?

for me it was a mild unpleasant feeling at 600mg eq. I was still confident. but a mild unpleasant anxiety in the background. that with reduced libido is enough to not worry for me.

- - - Updated - - -

what's the go with npp? it's not a steroid u feel as much? what about 700 a week. do you feel on? sleep? breathing?
iv started might bump to 700

I've gotten a few messages saying people are having issues logging onto Evo. Wonder what their issues are, odd.. Anyone had this issue and rectified it?

for me it was a mild unpleasant feeling at 600mg eq. I was still confident. but a mild unpleasant anxiety in the background. that with reduced libido is enough to not worry for me.

- - - Updated - - -

what's the go with npp? it's not a steroid u feel as much? what about 700 a week. do you feel on? sleep? breathing?
iv started might bump to 700
Ive ran it at 75mg ed for 10 weeks alongside 500 test..tbh one of the weakest cycles ive experienced to date..no real sides at all except for joint relief.. it definately felt weaker than deca in my book.

Ive ran it at 75mg ed for 10 weeks alongside 500 test..tbh one of the weakest cycles ive experienced to date..no real sides at all except for joint relief.. it definately felt weaker than deca in my book.

Yeh It doesnt have the punch of tren...
maybe u had weaker than normal npp too tho.idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom