Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 72

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
New Aussie VIPs: Summer 2017
-Plat
-AddarInc
-contopaxi

BREAKING NEWS: Smurfed, past VIP exposed as a scammer:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/exposure-scammer-aus-49143.html

Approved Aussie sources

For reference, old aussie threads...

Just when all this talk of popcorn was happening the last thread shut down!

@conto - get onto that infection promptly dude!

Random question but does anyone access evo through a vpn to avoid the obvious?Thought crossed my mind as a good idea.

@AddarInc
Started the antibiotics last night and will hopefully get an improvement by tomorrow.
If not I am pretty sure I'm going to go to the hospital.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got nothing to hide. I use steroids big whoop.

Yeh I'm with ya bro.
Cops simply don't have resources/ wouldn't bother to track down guys that have 2-5 vials.

If you're a seller on here well then yeh I guess a VPN would be smart
But the 99% of other people don't have anything to worry about

Whats the go with pinning quads??
Nearlly everytime iv tried iv fucked it up.. eaithet hit something.... or it swells up... or turns red.... sticking to ass nd delts from now...

Random question but does anyone access evo through a vpn to avoid the obvious?Thought crossed my mind as a good idea.

No. It's no big deal here in the UK. I've some here now.

Yeah I read that online man. There is a lot to be said for UK laws. Its just the weather / fucking long cold winter that sucks!

- - - Updated - - -

Nearlly everytime iv tried iv fucked it up.. eaithet hit something.... or it swells up... or turns red.... sticking to ass nd delts from now...

I prefer quads and delts. First time I went straight in from the top and it gave me a dead leg for a week. Mid length between knee and hip on the side of the quad usually works a treat for me now. Can get some delayed PIP a day or two later with quads, with delts its immediate PIP then nothing later on.

Curious, what gear you pinning?

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

How'd you go bud? You on the mend?

Seeing a doctor later tonight but since the days gone on things have gotten better.

Shouldn't be anything to worry about I just think I panicked a bit this morning but those dam vitamin B12 injections will get ya lol

Curious, what gear you pinning?

Just test e man. 2ml shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I read that online man. There is a lot to be said for UK laws. Its just the weather / fucking long cold winter that sucks!

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer quads and delts. First time I went straight in from the top and it gave me a dead leg for a week. Mid length between knee and hip on the side of the quad usually works a treat for me now. Can get some delayed PIP a day or two later with quads, with delts its immediate PIP then nothing later on.

Ill try your theory from the side and see how i go.... least its given me an excuse not to train legs haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Ill try your theory from the side and see how i go.... least its given me an excuse not to train legs haha.
Yeah I had similar experience with Lambo test e/deca, now running Herc/Xlabs test c/eq, smooth as. I also pin half way down and off to the side. Bloods back next week. What actual lab is ur test from?

- - - Updated - - -

Quads can be tricky! I used to pin them, seemed to always hit a SHIT spot. One time it hindered me from walking! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom