Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle and diet side effect advice

GymBeast614

Registered
Hey guys, I recently started my cycle of dbol 50mg ed , tren 75mg eod and test cyp 500mg every week. I also started a diet to bulk up including high protein and carbs.

I've been feeling slight nauseous throughout the day and get a few bad headaches since I started my cycle and diet. I have no idea if it is my cycle or diet though? Any ideas? And any advice on ways to help it?

Thank you in advance for any help.

How much carbs do you eat per day?

Maybe try to cut some carbs for 1-2 days and see if it's ok for you.
About 300g of carbs a day along with 200g protein. Thanks ill give that a try and see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I have 3 major tips.

1. Are you using an AI with your cycle? If you aren't start using aromasin at 10mg EOD to keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range.
2. Tren is a nandrolone and will raise prolactin levels in the body. If you aren't using an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline with your cycle, I would start using one ASAP. 0.5mg E3D is a good dosage.
3. Cardarine gw is a great addition to any tren cycle to reduce side effects. A lot of people experience nausea from tren and cardarine will help reduce that. 10-20mg/day is a good dosage. http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

You can order the aromasin and cabergoline from ag-guys.com. You can order the cardarine from sarms1.com.

- - - Updated - - -

One more tip - check your blood pressure. That might be what is causing the head aches.

I have 3 major tips.

1. Are you using an AI with your cycle? If you aren't start using aromasin at 10mg EOD to keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range.
2. Tren is a nandrolone and will raise prolactin levels in the body. If you aren't using an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline with your cycle, I would start using one ASAP. 0.5mg E3D is a good dosage.
3. Cardarine gw is a great addition to any tren cycle to reduce side effects. A lot of people experience nausea from tren and cardarine will help reduce that. 10-20mg/day is a good dosage. http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

You can order the aromasin and cabergoline from ag-guys.com. You can order the cardarine from sarms1.com.

- - - Updated - - -

One more tip - check your blood pressure. That might be what is causing the head aches.
Thank you for the advice , I am using an AI and cabergolin. I will definitely check my blood pressure.

low blood sugar problems will cause naseau and headaches

the key with tren is spread out your carbs throughout the day. do not run tren with low carbs or you will pay for it with side effects.. a lot of guys get trensomnia because of that.. not good.

also you need to drink MORE water.. everyone always says they drink a lot water and its usually bullshit. whatever you are drinking now, drink MORE!

and taking n2guard.. very important.. never go into cycle with poor heart health, especially a tren cycle! also I hope you aren't taking any stims on tren right? this means you gotta give up the coffee. stims combined with tren is a disaster waiting to happen

low blood sugar problems will cause naseau and headaches

the key with tren is spread out your carbs throughout the day. do not run tren with low carbs or you will pay for it with side effects.. a lot of guys get trensomnia because of that.. not good.

also you need to drink MORE water.. everyone always says they drink a lot water and its usually bullshit. whatever you are drinking now, drink MORE!

and taking n2guard.. very important.. never go into cycle with poor heart health, especially a tren cycle!
Thanks will do , I spread my carbs between 5 meals about 3.5 hours apart.

Hey guys, I recently started my cycle of dbol 50mg ed , tren 75mg eod and test cyp 500mg every week. I also started a diet to bulk up including high protein and carbs.

I've been feeling slight nauseous throughout the day and get a few bad headaches since I started my cycle and diet. I have no idea if it is my cycle or diet though? Any ideas? And any advice on ways to help it?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Are you taking an AI? Might be high estrogen levels, water retention, etc

Are you taking an AI? Might be high estrogen levels, water retention, etc

That's exactly the first thing that came to my mind as I was reading the OP's message. However, he says that he does use an AI, so it got to be related to diet somehow. It would be a good idea to try out carb cycling, and see on which days you feel better, and when worse. This way you will be able to determine if the problem has to do with excessive carbs, or on the contrary a lack of carbs.

That's exactly the first thing that came to my mind as I was reading the OP's message. However, he says that he does use an AI, so it got to be related to diet somehow. It would be a good idea to try out carb cycling, and see on which days you feel better, and when worse. This way you will be able to determine if the problem has to do with excessive carbs, or on the contrary a lack of carbs.
Thank you I will give it a try , been running aromasin at 10mg eod as my AI , I will definitely try carbon cycling though.

Thank you I will give it a try , been running aromasin at 10mg eod as my AI , I will definitely try carbon cycling though.

My first instinct was something to do with carbs since you are running tren.

Back
Top Bottom