Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

22yo needs steroids immediately

dipsxit

Hello. I'm a 22 years old male. Currently, i live in Bulgaria, a poor country with huge black markets for everything, including anabolic steroids. But, i dont want to buy steroids from the black market, because there are no regulations, meaning there is a huge chance of being scammed, or receiving a bottle with parasites/bacteria, due to lack of hygiene in the place the steroids were produced in.

Another option is to pay money to a doctor to lie i have hypogonadism, so he can give me testosterone legally. In this case, the prescribed dose will be around 250mg per week, which is not enough, because i need 500-600mg per week, plus all other drugs for prevention of gyno (female tits) and testicular atrophy.

So, no, doctors and black markets are not good options.

Can someone tell me from where i can buy steroids legally and be sure the steroids have good quality and are checked by independent entities, like Big Pharma's products are constantly bein checked and regulated by independent institutions?

Don't tell me im too young for steroids and that i have to train without steroids. Without steroids, progress is slow, and i want fast results. I want to be cool, to have nice muscles, and i want these muscles NOW, not in a hypothetical moment in future that may or may not occur.

I need steroids to build nice muscles fast. Please, help me to find steroids. Pls, pls...

Tell me what to do, please.

Thanks.

here is my question to you and its a serious one.

do you really believe that you just take steroids and build muscles and get fast results? of course not, you need to stress the muscle and train it to grow. if you are having a hard time building muscle at 22 then that is normal, the gains will come but you gotta be patient

isn't hockey popular in your country? okay do the players skate a lot and shoot pucks into the net? or do they just show up and take steroids and play good?

you can patronize me by posting up your training program right now and be honest.

Hello. I'm a 22 years old male. Currently, i live in Bulgaria, a poor country with huge black markets for everything, including anabolic steroids. But, i dont want to buy steroids from the black market, because there are no regulations, meaning there is a huge chance of being scammed, or receiving a bottle with parasites/bacteria, due to lack of hygiene in the place the steroids were produced in.

Another option is to pay money to a doctor to lie i have hypogonadism, so he can give me testosterone legally. In this case, the prescribed dose will be around 250mg per week, which is not enough, because i need 500-600mg per week, plus all other drugs for prevention of gyno (female tits) and testicular atrophy.

Can someone tell me from where i can buy steroids legally and be sure the steroids have good quality and are checked by independent entities, like Big Pharma's products are constantly bein checked and regulated by independent institutions?

Don't tell me im too young for steroids and that i have to train without steroids. Without steroids, progress is slow, and i want fast results. I want to be cool, to have nice muscles, and i want these muscles NOW, not in a hypothetical moment in future that may or may not occur.

I need steroids to build nice muscles fast. Please, help me to find steroids. Pls, pls...

Thanks.

Don't tell me how to reply. You ARE too young.

Thanks.

I would do a few things in your place.

First, get doctor prescribed TRT and take the 250mgs/week injections.

Second, goto an approved sponsor on EVO like Napsgear and they have high quality European products with shipping, add 400mgs of primobolan from them Dragon or Geneza. Those brands are made in a factory.

You will have 250mgs of test and 400mgs of primo, that's a great cycle.

In some cases .. 250mg of test pw is damn sure better than ZERO mg of test per week.. go see the Dr..

bro i lost virginity at 11 to my cousin hells yeah. you would love texas.

i gots a nice tub in back natural heat using sticks underneath, i can introduce you to lotta hawt texas women with teeth too (some gots dentures depends) we swim in tub but no pissing allowed gots to go behind trailer to do that

bro i lost virginity at 11 to my cousin hells yeah. you would love texas.

i gots a nice tub in back natural heat using sticks underneath, i can introduce you to lotta hawt texas women with teeth too (some gots dentures depends) we swim in tub but no pissing allowed gots to go behind trailer to do that

Hahahaha I love me some lifted diesel trucks, bbq, guns, whiskey and Murica I was made for Texas!

Once you run steroid, your HPTA will shut down and can take years to recover when you get off, are you ready to be dependent on steroid for the rest of your life?

Thanks.

so, if I understand correctly, you would like to buy products that are not allowed by law, some not even approved for human use, and do you want to do it in a legal way?

you are in the heart of the production of these substances, probably in the shed next to your house and you don't know how to get them?

You talk about gyno (female tits) and testicular atrophy, but ....
and let's hear, what do you need besides testosterone?
make a list,and tell us your cycle so we can help you better.

Back
Top Bottom