Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon to Prop switch

Tb3003

Trying to switch from sust @ 500 a week to prop, how long after my last sust shot to start pinning the prop?

^ That's what I'd like to know as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Although sustanon is a super long ester it also has short esters in it so technically you could start pinning prop within the next few days.

So lets say you dose once a week when that dose comes up just swap in the prop and go from there. The blood levels will be slightly different as the longer esters in the Sus will still be in your system but if you need to make the switch thats what id do and just start dosing the prop more frequently at the necessary dose you require.

there are calculators online that give you a rough estimate here. at the end of the day it doesn't matter. just pin the sustanon starting now.. if you are on TRT or something like that you need to run blood work so you aren't overdosing your gear

Curious as to why the switch myself. Not something I would do, but the guys have you covered.

I wouldn't recommend switching. I dont know why people dont plan accordingly to have the same ester gear throughout their cycle to maintain the same blood levels without the swing

I guess you can do it maybe 3 days after last shot.

I hear ya. Is there anything detrimental about trying out a little tren before investing in an entire cycle?

the best thing to do would be to run a smal cycle for 8 weeks say 200-250 mg a week, the sides usually wear off or reduce mid cycle. Use ace, then you can abort if its to much to handle.

Back
Top Bottom