Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

advice for blood work issues

Macate34

I came off my steroid cycle 3 months ago in my bloodwork still hasn't normal as yet
My WBC are low, my RBC are high. My ALT/AST are both high and my total cholesterol is high
maybe I am not running the correct supplements to get this down. can you give me something that can help

I came off my steroid cycle 3 months ago in my bloodwork still hasn't normal as yet
My WBC are low, my RBC are high. My ALT/AST are both high and my total cholesterol is high
maybe I am not running the correct supplements to get this down. can you give me something that can help

Thats not good you need to use n2guard asap at least 7 caps per day and drink fiber.

It's not always AAS related. Look at your diet now for example.

How long after cycle should one get blood test to see if everything levels back out??

PCT drugs are going to skew results so you want to give it a solid 4 weeks after stopping pct to get a glimpse if its hormonal view

if its heart and liver concerns then you can run bloods anytime

Back
Top Bottom